|42|

Pedri
Silence in the room.

I look at Pablo not knowing what to say or do. He was right. I did cheat on Victoria.

Thinking about that night makes me want to puke. It makes my heart burn in pieces and I don't know if I could ever control that pain again.

"Are you even going to tell her? Or tell anyone at this point since I am the only one who saw you kissing that girl like you were in love with her," Pablo screamed.

"Shut up," I yelled back feeling all my bruises.

Pablo looked at me in silence again.

"I'm sorry Pedri but Victoria is my best friend too. I can't lie forever to her," Pablo added after that long break of silence.

"Please. You can't tell her before I do. Please Pablo," I begged holding his arm with no strength until he nodded. "It was a mistake. I kissed that girl at the club that night because I kissed Victoria so much. I was drunk and the girl looked like Vic and she was flirting with me, so I kissed her. It's the biggest mistake of my life but you have to let me explain my side of the story to Vic before you say anything."

"Okay," Gavi answered calmly.

That night at the club, Gavi was searching for me. It was late and people started leaving. He was the only one left in the group because he was waiting for me. It was the first night I went out since Victoria and I parted ways.

I was on the dance floor when a girl, who I thought was Victoria, came and danced with me. She flirted with me and took my mind out of place. With the alcohol, I didn't know the difference between right and wrong anymore so I took the girl somewhere more private and kissed her with the love Victoria left me.

It was awful when I realized what I was doing. Pablo walked in on us and pushed me away from that girl. He threw a punch in my face to wake me back up to realize the terrible mistake that I had made. One mistake that no one could forgive.

And now I had to think about how will I be able to tell Victoria. Right now I can't since I'm completely destroyed, lying on a bed that isn't mine. But in a way or another, she will know about the accident and she will be the one holding my hand the whole time it takes me to heal from what her ex did to me.

"I'm going to call Victoria and tell her to come," Pablo told me.

I tried to nod but my neck was hurting so I just said okay.

Victoria

My phone was still ringing loudly but I was so tired to move my arm and reach for it.

"What is this annoying sound?" Sira screamed, half asleep on a mattress on the floor next to my bed.

My phone wasn't stopping. Ring after ring.

What if it's Pedri, I asked myself. I did want to call him yesterday night. What if he felt the same way?

My eyes opened entirely and I grabbed my phone from my nightstand. I read Pablo's name on my phone screen. Shit. It's not Pedri but why was he calling me at 8 am?

"Hello?" I finally answered with my strong morning voice.

I looked at Sira who was waking up as well, opening her eyes and watching me talk.

"Hey Victoria, how are you?" Pablo said, fear in his voice.

"I'm good Gavi and you? Why are you calling me this early in the morning? Do you need anything?" I asked, hearing that same fear in my voice.

"Something happened yesterday to Pedri..."

I immediately got out of bed and placed a hand on my heart which was racing.