|1|

Victoria
"You are going to come tonight, right?" Sira asked me, on the phone, while I was driving back to my apartment after a long day at work. I frowned my eyebrows in confusion. What is she talking about?

"Where?" I asked.

"What do you mean "where?". To the club. I told you two days ago that Ferran is going with his teammates and I don't want to be the only girl there." Sira said with a mix of excitement and stress.

I sigh. I had completely forgotten about tonight. I did promise that I was not going to leave my best friend alone but I did not expect to be this tired today.

"I'm really tired Sira and I forgot to tell Esteban," I said with a sorry voice.

"Esteban doesn't need to know. It's fine just don't tell him this time and girl, I'm sure you are going to feel so much better if you come. Please come today, just for me, please." Sira begged.

After a few tries, she was able to convince me. I couldn't leave my best friend or break a promise so I quickly got home, ate dinner and got ready for the club. I wanted to tell my boyfriend but I knew that it was going to complicate things. Esteban always wanted to go out with me. He didn't let me go out alone, especially when he knew that there was going to be a bunch of boys surrounding me. For this time, I wasn't going to tell him. Sira was right. I finished getting ready: curling my light brown hair, applying a little bit of makeup and slipping on a simple short black dress. I waited for Ferran's car to pull at my apartment complex because I had planned to go there with him and Sira, even though I had my own car.

A few minutes passed until I saw Ferran's car downstairs. I lived on the second floor so it didn't take me long to go down the stairs. When I reached the car, I saw my best friend's smile from the window.

"Hello, gorgeous!" I said while getting in the back seat and admiring my beautiful sister.

"Hello, my love. You look stunning." Sira stated while looking back at me. I smiled at her comment.

"Thank you. Hi Ferran." I added.

"Hey, how are you?"

"Good and you? How was training?"

"Good and it was fine, thanks. You saw us today?" Ferran asked me.

"No, but I could hear you guys from my office," I mentioned while letting a small laugh out.

Sira smiled at both of us, loving the friendship between me and her boyfriend. I loved Ferran since the first day I met him. He was just like an older brother to me and he was always there for Sira and me. I always saw the way he looked at my best friend, with so much admiration. With pure love. His eyes always sparkle when he sees his girlfriend enter the room.

"Did you tell Esteban, after all?" Sira asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

I shook my head and said "Nope. I did not. Just for today."

"Great!" My best friend said with excitement.

We all talked about the upcoming games during the rest of the drive until we got to the club. A few paparazzi were waiting at the door but that was normal for all of us. Ferran parked his car near a green mini-cooper and the three of us got out and walked a few steps to the club's door. Ferran was walking behind Sira and me, just for precaution because we all lived at least one crazy experience with the paparazzi.

When we entered the club a hot wave of humidity hit me. The music was loud and the room was dark. A few colourful lights were going around the room and around the bar. I usually enjoy the vibes of the clubs but not after a long day at work. The dance floor was crowded and there was a few booths filled with groups of people sitting on the couches. Everyone was mostly holding a drink in their hands, trying not to spill it.