|10|

Victoria
I heard the door open once again at 2 am. I was laying in bed on my phone scrolling through Instagram. It was starting to become our second routine. Esteban took a few minutes before finally reaching my room. He was wasted.

"Esteban you are an alcoholic," I said with the most neutral voice.

He shot me a death stare and my body froze. Then we walked so fast toward me and grabbed my injured arm, on the wound and tightened his grip.

"Esteban ouch. Stop you are hurting me." I said increasing my voice.

"When you will learn to talk to me properly I will stop hurting you. Okay?"

Fear was going through my body. I wanted to get out of here. I wanted him out of here.

"Leave Esteban. Please." I begged.

"Victoria...Victoria...Victoria..." he said while laughing evilly.

"If you ever thought I would leave you then you are so wrong. Now go back to fucking sleep before I get angrier." He added.

I was holding my bed cover tightly as if it was a shell protecting me from him.

"Go sleep on the couch," I stated.

He shook his head and yelled my name so I stood up, took a blanket and went to the living room, leaving my bed to Esteban. I looked at my arm, which was starting to become blue. Nice, now which lie can I invent if Pedri asks me what happened to it? I hated my life and I knew that this relationship with Esteban is going to end. I was tired of feeling this way.

I closed my eyes and sobbed for a few minutes until I fell asleep.

In the morning, I remembered that I had seen those brown eyes in my sleep. Pedri's eyes. I loved the feeling it made in my heart when I thought about him, even though I feel like I should be hating him after what he did in front of the paparazzi.

I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom. When I passed in front of my room, Esteban looked so comfortable sleeping in my bed. The anger build up inside of me was still present.

I got ready for the day while Esteban was still sleeping. I didn't even wake him up before I left to work with my car. That was my revenge. I hope he was going to be late for work.

Pedri
After today's training, I decided to go over to Ferran's house. I had hoped to see Victoria at work but I didn't. I wanted to see if Esteban did anything else to her after those pictures that were posted everywhere online. It had been a long time since Ferran and I had talked together, alone. I wanted to tell him how I feel about Victoria and I wanted to know if he was okay with it first.

We were at his kitchen counter, eating lunch when I opened the subject.

"You remember last time we talked about Victoria, you told me to get away from her and leave her alone. It was when she yelled at me in the hallway and you guys heard Victoria's screams from the field," I said with a smile on my face because little did I know that now I like this girl.

Ferran nodded and frowned his eyebrows when he saw my smile.

"What is going on Pepi?" He said while forming a smile on his face.

"Ferran, I wanted to talk to you first before doing anything because I know how much you care about Victoria and I care about our friendship."

Ferran nodded again, waiting for me to continue.

"I think I may have some feelings for this girl..."

Ferran's jaw dropped onto the floor.

"Listen, I know it's a big word to say and I still haven't talked with her. I don't even know if she thinks about me the same way or if she only views me as a friend but I know that I am developing something for her. I know that our friendship or whatever you want to call it was pretty bad in the beginning, Victoria actually hated me and so did I but I can't deny my feelings anymore. Maybe she even still hates me. Since the first moment I saw her at that club, I knew something deep down inside of me was beating for her and only her."