"What did he do?"

"He kneeled down in front of the doctor. Holding his legs, Jimin was literally begging for your life."

You were baffled. As far as you know Park Jimin's ego and self respect are a huge part of his personality. He kept them on the ground for no one but you. You didn't knew how to react over this.

"Y/n you know him. You know Jimin would never do that, never even if it costs his life."

"So you're trying to say that I should accept my fate."

"That's upto you and I'll help you, but please give me my daughter. Please, it's a mother's request to another."

Lily hugged you tightly and started crying.

"Lil- Don't cry."

You were so confused. You woke up again just to get trapped in it again.

"Please Y/n, it's the first and last thing I'm asking."

You closed your eyes, tears escaped and you wiped them.

After a deep breath you were ready to speak your answer.

"Okay."

Lily broke the hug and looked at you with a smile forming over her dull face. You smiled back and nodded.

"Yes. I'm ready to... to give y-your daughter back to you. I stole her father from her life. Now I don't have the courage to steal her mother too. She really is... Your daughter, your Minji."

She hugged you back, warmly and tightly.

"I'm... Thank you! I'll try my best to repay you."

"No need. Just keep her safe and happy. And please tell her to remember me."

"Of course. Thank you again!"

You felt a weird feeling of satisfaction. One moment it was so hard but now... Of course it's still heart wrecking to let go of a child you called you 'Mom' for the very first time. It isn't easy but best for her. She'll be with her real mother, she'll be far away from all this. And you? You do not care at all.

Hoseok-

Hoseok's question baffled his mother. She kept ignoring having any small talk about you with him.

"I don't want this to be true. No matter how much I try, I fuck things up for us. I just hope she's safe, atleast alive.", Hoseok was on the phone with Jisoo, caressing a photograph of you in his hands.

"Don't worry Hoseok, she's fine. She's strong."

"She has to be. For our daughter, for me, she need to be very strong."

"Now please take your medicine. Please be healthy so that you can get her back as soon as possible."

"Jisoo?", he started crying, not wanting to escape anymore.

"Yes?"

"I'm the worst husband, right? It's the second fucking time. SECOND. As soon as she comes back, I'm distancing myself from them. No, I don't deserve her, I just... No."

"Wh- Hoseok! You're trying to fight against him with THAT mindset? It's the second time I know. But you know how Jimin is. He's a fucking- And you saved her the last time! You will!"

"I didn't! I never saved her. I just- What happened dear? Why are you crying?"

"Huh?"

"Jisoo I'll talk to you later. Bye."

He hung up because of Minji.
She came crying into the room and buried her head in Hoseok's arms. She held him very tightly, sniffing and crying the whole time. Hoseok immediately hugged her back and wiped his big tears away from her little cheeks. He was scared seeing her.

"What happened my love? Why are you crying so much?"

"I- Dad-", she couldn't even speak. He started to get really concerned about what happened.

"Minji tell me. I'm here, what is it?"

"I as- asked grandma a-about mom and s-she-"

"She? What?"

Not her mom, not her.

"S-She said mom is DEAD. Dad i-is mom really d-"

"Sh! No! No Minji. She's okay, I promise I'll bring her back. I'll get her Minji don't worry.", Hoseok picked her up and placed her in his lap, tightly embracing her shaking and small body. He placed a kiss on her cheeks.

"Wherever she is, I'll save you no matter what Y/n."

Hoseok picked up his phone and dialed a number.

"Hello. Can we meet today?"

Author -

Hyy y'all! I hope you liked this part. It was a little boring but the next part will hit different. I'm gonna introduce a new character!! Can you guess?