Mon; Go finish up with Sarai, I will go get some water in the kitchen for when you both are done. I will be right back! - She nodded and went back to Sarai. I waved to Sarai before I left the room.

The studio was empty, all the kids had left. Yuki stayed late so Sarai could get her private lesson. Sam offered to pay her but Yuki refused it, She said Sarai was already special to her so it would be for free; this was one of the many reasons why we're still friends to this day. She's such a sweetheart!

I grabbed some water for both of them and started walking towards the classroom, They should be done soon!

I checked my phone to see if there was any message from Sam but nothing. I let out a loud sigh and...

Nop; is Something bothering you? - My whole body froze when I lifted my head and saw him standing right in front of me. How did he even get in here? - Oh, you must've been asking how I got in here...

He smiled and my heart started racing, I knew that smile. It wasn't a good one!

Nop; You should tell your friend to keep the doors locked next time - he started taking steps towards me as I was taking steps backward!
- It's been hard finding you lately but I'm patient! I've been patient all this time you know - my back hit the wall and that meant now I was stuck! This couldn't be happening! - but, this week I was fired from my Job. Someone called and reported me and my boss decided it was safe to let me go and it's been really hard finding a job Mon, do you know anything about this? Huh? - he held both of my arms, tight. I know there were going to be marks afterward. I let my tears fall as he got closer to my face and looked me in the eyes! -

Mon; Please Nop... I... I don't know anything - it was hurting, mentally and physically but I didn't want to make any scene since Sarai was in the next room. I was praying silently that she wouldn't see this! - Please, let me go. You are hurting me!

Nop: I could never do that. I love you! - he smiled and tried to kiss me but I turned my face to the other side - Do you not love me anymore, Mon? Huh? - he shook me hard making my head hit the wall! - I've been suffering, Mon! I've missed you and our little family a lot. I want our family back, that's why I am here. You are mine!

He smirked and roughly grabbed my head tilting it back. I was forced to look into his eyes - all the past bad memories, suffering, and dark days with him came into my mind. The fact that I was facing my worst fear right now made my whole body shiver in pain.

I could no longer contain my tears, but I was trying my best not to scream or make any loud noises. I want to prevent Sarai or Yuki from seeing this but mostly Sarai!

Nop; SPEAK NOW! - he screamed in my face and I automatically shut my eyes  - Open YOUR EYES NOW! - I opened them and he smirked - There, I want to look at your beautiful eyes! I've missed them!

He tried to kiss my cheeks but I swerved again, which made him more upset. He let out a loud angry groan and grabbed my cheeks with one of his hands forcing me to look at him.
He was angry! His eyes were dark, darker than I had ever seen before. I feared for my life at this moment more than I ever did!

Mon; Nop, let's talk, please. It hurts! - he smirked and started caressing my face with one hand while the other held my right arm, tightly!

Nop; Okay, we can go to a motel nearby, and after you can take me to our daughter. What do you think? - I nodded, even though I knew that he was dangerous. But I would rather deal with him than Sarai seeing me in this situation! - Our daughter, our little girl. She must be so grown now, I can't wait until we become one happy family, just like before you decided to leave me! - He shook my body back and forth making it hit the wall behind me...my head was hurting. My arms too but mostly my heart. Especially after hearing the soft voice calling my name.