Part 33

Enjoy your reading 🥰

Mon's POV

Mon: Babe?

I walked into her home office while she had full attention on her big computer screen. She looked up as soon as she noticed my presence and smiled.

I walked closer and she moved her chair further permitting me to sit on her lap, so I did!

I started kissing her and she responded immediately. When things started getting heated I stopped but I got a frustrated groan from Sam.

Sam: Why did you stop?

Her lips were red and she looked too cute with her pout.

Mon: because I only came here to ask something, and you're still working!

She rolled her eyes back.

Sam: that's not fair, babe.

I let out a chuckle and kissed her cheeks.

Sam: what did you come here to ask me?

Mon: Our first anniversary is approaching and I was wondering if we could plan a date.

Sam: of course we will go on a date that day, babe.

I put a piece of hair behind her ear and smiled.

Mon: I want to plan the date!

She frowned her eyebrows!

Sam: Really? On your own?

Mon: Yes, I want to plan everything. Starting with the place. I want us to go watch the sunset, at the beach. What do you think?

She made a weird face, confused maybe.

Sam: The beach? On our first anniversary Mon? Wouldn't you like something more intimate, like a nice fancy restaurant?

Mon: No, I want the beach, sunset, me and you! It will be intimate, I will look for a private beach with fewer people.

Sam: okay, if that's what you want.

I left a passionate kiss on her cheeks.

Mon: Thank you, babe, I'm so excited! Now, I have to go back and finish some paperwork and you go back to your work.

Sam: when are we going to pick up Sarai?

Oh, forgot to mention that our beautiful girl enrolled in some dancing classes with her aunty Yuki - and dragged Noi with her as well - so twice a week they have dance classes.

We take them after school and pick her up around five in the afternoon. They usually stay longer because Yuki spoils them with sweets and screen time afterward.

Kade is okay with us taking and picking up Noi; I mean, they can't stay away from each other!

Mon: I have a few papers to work on soon. Would you mind if you go get her today? Or I can ask Kade if you're busy with work.

Sam: I can go, babe, don't worry!

Mon: Are you sure?

She nodded her head but before she could continue her work phone started going off - business was calling.

My eyes immediately fell on the screen and I was glad to see that the person who was calling was not her "secretary" -

Sam: I will have to take this, babe.

I nodded and then she answered the phone.

I took the opportunity to sneak out when her attention moved from me to the phone.