Part 6

Mon's POV

Yuki; this is all so crazy Mon!
Mon; Yes, I know! I'm still processing everything! - I sigh and Yuki started laughing out of nowhere, I was confused- why are you laughing? Do you think this is funny Yuki?
Yuki; No, I... - she couldn't stop laughing and I was getting annoyed. Here I was telling her of my first week working as a babysitter and she's laughing?
Mon; Yuki, I'm going to my room - she hugged me preventing me from getting up but, she was still softly laughing -
Yuki; I'm sorry MonMon - she stopped and wiped her laughter tears while I pout -
Mon; I'm not going to share anything else with you if you're going to laugh at me.
Yuki; I wasn't laughing at the situation Mon - she smiled- I was laughing at my thoughts!
Mon; huh? How so?
Yuki; Well, remember last weekend I hoped it was a single rich Dad so you could marry him. But the outcome is even better. It's the one and only Khum Sam, this is great!
Mon; Yuki - I took a deep breath - How is this better? She's my boss! And This is my first week working there.
Yuki; So? I started dating Tee one week after we met! That's the beauty of two girls dating, we go straight to the point. No playing around!
Mon; But, I've never dated a girl before. I don't even see Khum Sam in that way and she's my BOSS! - I yelled the last part just to put some sense in that crazy friend of mine's head -
Yuki; You said you were nervous and your heart was beating quickly. You were enjoying Khum Sam looking at you and teasing you - she held my hands and smirked - I think Khum Sam will make you come out of the closet soon!
Mon; Please, Yuki. Stop with your none senses - I pulled my hand away annoyed - I'm there to work. Her daughter's well-being will be my priority and responsibility. I'm not there to find myself or fall for anyone.
Yuki; That's what you say now; But don't fight it!
Mon; Let's change the subject, plus I already made a contract with Sarai about me not relating with her mom in that way - she rolled her eyes after hearing it - And I'm going to keep it that way!
Yuki; Oh please, you can't listen to that brat's advice.
Mon; she's not a brat! She's extremely smart and cute. She's just protecting me!
Yuki; That's great that you're creating a great relationship with your future Stepdaughter but you need to get under her mother's sheet, first.
Mon; YUKI!!! - I blushed, hard! -
Yuki; MonMon, you need to get laid and Khum Sam might be the perfect candidate!
Mon; No! No! No! I'm going to my room, this is getting out of hand - she started laughing after seeing my tomato face. I started walking towards my room and she followed me but I closed my door before she could get in.
My friend has the dirtiest mind ever! Being in my room was just the best and easiest option.

                                           ...

The next day...

Sam's POV

Sarai; Mama!
Sam; Yes, Princess - I looked at her who still had her eyes glued on her book -
Sarai; I miss Mon! - she finally looked up and I smiled - She's great with me and everyone around the house loves her already.
Sam; That's good! Are you happy?
Sarai; Yes, very happy - she smiled and went back to reading. I sighed, it's almost nighttime, which is good. We are close to Monday! We will see Mon, again!
Sarai; Mama - she looked at me - please don't make Mon leave.
Sam; Huh? Where did this come from? - I was confused!
Sarai; I'm just saying - she sighed and closed her book - I heard Miss Nita talking to someone on the phone a while ago. And she told them
that you love playing games, with your women employees specifically; and some of them end up leaving because of you- I was shocked! - So I'm scared if you play around with Mon she will leave and I don't want her to leave! I like her a lot! - I came to my senses after seeing my daughter's eyes tear up. Sarai doesn't usually cry, so seeing her tears made me stand up from my office chair and hug her. She started subbing which made my heart break. I hated seeing her sad the most!
Sam; Shhh! Princess - I grabbed her face between my hands - Look at Mama - she looked at me pouting and I wipe her tears - First, Mon won't leave you. I will do my best for her not to leave here. Second, whatever you heard Miss Nita say on the phone was a lie! She was just talking crap...
Sarai; Don't say that word, Mon said it's an ugly word and we shouldn't say it! - I let out a soft laugh -
Sam; Okay, I won't say it again. I'm sorry! - she nods and hugs me - Please, if you hear Nita badmouthing Mama, just tell me. Okay?
Sarai; Okay, I will! - I smiled - Also, I made a contract with Mon about not involving with you.
Sam; Why did you that? - okay, my daughter is ruining my plans -
Sarai; I told her if she wanted to be friends with me she should never date you or otherwise I will not talk to her! I think she likes me enough because she signed it right away - she looked proud. Great, I will have to suffer more!
Sam; When did you do this? Again, why did you do this Sarai?
Sarai; First Day she arrived. After hearing Miss Nita say those things I came up with this idea. Mon was the only target since Ms. Mai is much older and not your type, she didn't need to do it. And I know you only like girls so the male workers don't need to sign it!
Sam; And Mon just agreed, without any objections?
Sarai; Yes, she wanted to befriend. - she smiled excitedly and I sighed out loud.
Sam; Why didn't you talk to me first princess?
Sarai; Are you mad at me Mama?- she pouted, and her cute face melted my heart. Hugh!
Sam; Of course not. I just wished you had talked to me about all of this first but, it's okay princess. Mama will never be mad at you - I smiled and she gave me a big hug.
Sarai; I love you, Mama!
Sam; I love you even more my princess!