Part 7

Sam's POV

I waited a few minutes before heading upstairs to Sarai's room. Mon wasn't there yet, probably was still in her room. I decided to help Sarai undress and get her in the bathtub - while I wait for Mon -

Sarai; Mama, why are you helping me take a bath?
Sam; what do you mean? I love helping you bathe - I added to shampoo to her hair while she was looking confused asf! -
Sarai; Not really! You haven't done that in a while. Mon does it now! - Yes, and that's why in here, waiting for her so I can try to fix the mess I made -
Sam; well I want to help Mon bathe you today. She's probably tired, so it's good that I help sometimes - she smiled after hearing my words.
Sarai; that's really thoughtful of you Mama! - and the person I've been waiting for enters the bathroom and gave me the same confused look Sarai gave me a minute ago. I gave her a big bright gummy smile. -
Mon; What are you doing, Sam? I can do it, I had to change my shorts but I'm back. I can do it!
Sam; it's okay, I just wanted to help - she nods and seats on the ground to be on the same level as Sarai, but she made sure there was a space between us. I see, she's still upset!
Sarai; Why did you change your shorts Mon, I liked it! - she pouted and Mon sighed, giving me a side eye!
Mon; I decided to change it!
Sarai; you shouldn't have, it looked really good on you. Right, Mama? - Always throwing me under the bus -
Sam; Humh? - an attempt to escape from the question -
Sarai; I said that the shorts Mon was wearing looked good on her so she shouldn't have changed it, don't you agree with me? - Yes, I do. I really do but not during the day when all the jerks will be staring at her -
Sam; Uh... Yeah, but it's safer this way - I could see from the corner of my eyes that Mon rolled her eyes at me -
Sarai; What's Safer about her not wearing the shorts? - she looked confused -
Sam; it's better this way!
Sarai: your answers are making  me confused, Mama - she leaned her head back to show her frustration -
Sam; Let's finish your bath, it's almost your bedtime! - Mon nods and continues to wash Sarai.

At 7:30 Sarai was in bed. I decided to put her in bed and gave Mon a break. I read some bedtime stories to her and before I could even finish she was already sleeping. Great!

I didn't need to go father to find the person I was looking for. She was in the kitchen drinking water while quietly looking at some point in the room. She didn't notice when I entered the kitchen so I quietly walked behind her and hugged her from the back. I startled her of course, so she jumped out of the hug and looked at me with her eyes wide open!
She's too cute!

Mon; What are you doing? - she whispered- Are you trying to kill me? - I let out a soft laugh, she looked very angry!
Sam; it was just a hug!
Mon; Don't do it again, you scared me! And you're my boss, if anybody sees it they will start assuming!
Sam; Well just let them assume then! - I smirked and got closer to her -
Mon; What are you doing Sam? - she took one step back and her back hit the wall, great!
Sam; You know what I am doing Mon - I took another step closer, she tried to back up but she was trapped! - Something I should've done long ago... - I looked at her pink lips and she gulped - And I know you want it too!
Mon; I don't know what you mean - she was whispering, almost out of breath, but also looking at my mouth. I could see that she was very nervous, her chest was going up and down quickly.
Sam; I will show you then - and just like that I kissed her. I felt her whole body shake when our lips collided. At first, Mon didn't respond to my kiss, but I continued. After a few seconds, she opened her mouth permitting me to let my tongue dance inside her mouth. I was feeling so victorious, I had finally kissed her. My hands started moving around her body and I pulled her hips and glued our bodies together!
If I could I would've stayed just like that, tasting her! I pushed my tongue dipper and I could tell Mon was also enjoying this, she was responding while also letting out some soft and quiet moan. It was like music to my ears, and they made me not want to stop. I wanted to embrace her more and fully make her mine. I slipped my hands under her oversized shirt, trailing up near her breast. Her whole body shivered with my contact, it made me happy that I  was getting this reaction from her. I was running out of breath but for some reason, I was scared to let her go.
When my hands touched her breast Mon aggressively pushed me away; well, I kind of saw it coming but I  still had hopes it would last maybe a bit longer. Mon was angrily looking at me while still trying to regain her consciousness. Me? Well, I was smirking the whole time and I think that was making her angrier. Jesus, she looks hot even when she's upset. It makes me want to kiss her even more but, I need to slow down. Enough of making her upset today.

Mon: Why did you do that? - she was still trying to catch her breath -
Sam; it's not like you didn't respond to it, Mon! - yea there you go Sam, make her angrier! Her glare was mortal, but I kept it cool! - I told you I was going to show you what I wanted and I did!
Mon; Let it be the last, Sam!
Sam; I definitely don't want it to be the first or last. I think you already know my intentions with you Mon, so let's not play more games!
Mon; You are my Boss, Sam! This is not okay, nothing of this is okay!
Sam; It's not the end of the world. There are plenty of these kinds of relationships around the world ! We won't be the first.
Mon; This is wrong, Sam! - She ran her fingers through her head and sighs -
Sam; Mon, I'm not going to sit here and apologize for kissing you when I know I wanted this. I do not regret this and I want more. - I grabbed her hands and made her look at me - And I know you enjoyed it as well!
Mon; I'm here to take care of your daughter! - I rolled my eyes -
Sam; You can take care of me too, now! I want you to take care of me!  I want you, Mon! - a gave her a sincere smile while caressing her cheeks but I could still feel that she was anxious -
Mon; Hugh! - she sighs and pushed my hands away - this is too much, Sam! I already made the contract with Sarai, I don't want to hurt her!
Sam; I can deal with Sarai, later!
Mon; No! I don't want to lose Sarai's friendship. I'm not even sure this would work.
Sam; you need to try first. You won't know if you play hard to get!
Mon; I'm not playing hard to get.., this.., this is still very confusing to me - sighs - I need to process everything that's happening.
Sam; I won't push you, but I'm just letting you know that everything Khun Sam wants, Khun Sam gets. I want you Mon, since the very first day I laid my eyes on you. I also have made that clear from the jump! Now, I've kissed you and I don't want it to stay at just this - I got closer to her ears and whispered- I want you more than ever, now!
- I smirked while I pulled away, she was blushing.  I decided to stop teasing her since I made her go through all kinds of emotions today already - I will let you go rest now, but I will be thinking of you, sweets dreams, MonMon! - I winked and left her, still with her mouth half open,  processing everything!

Author's Note;

Hi there dear readers, a short chapter I know. I decided to post this before going to sleep. I felt bad because I haven't been posting every day but hope you guys understand! Enjoy this short but very enjoyable chapter 🫣😉
Sam is going right to the business and I'm here for it hahaha!
Don't forget to comment and vote, you all already know I enjoy them a lot. Have a good night or good morning (depending on where you are reading it from) 🥰 see you soon!

As a reminder; English isn't my first language so please excuse any grammar errors, thank you!