2 | New greetings

𝐓 𝐡 𝐚 𝐥 𝐢 𝐚

A 13-year-old Thalia thinks the whole world is stupid. Well, except the fact that her little brother, Jason, is cute.

Why go to the amusement park with shit tons of body guards? Their father even booked the whole place for themselves. Yes, she knew their family is rich, but is it necessary to spend money like this? Also, who are the people joining them? Dad said they were family friends; she doesn't buy that answer.

First, there is a girl in the same age as her, Bianca, she has a brother name Nico and sister name Hazel. Bianca and Nico both have pale white skin, black hair and eyes. Thalia wonder if they are vampire, wait, vampire have red eyes so no. But Hazel had dark skin, a super-difficult-to-tidy curly hair and golden eyes which she thinks it's cool. Is Hazel adopted or something? Bianca looks nice, good enough to let Thalia wants to talk with her, but Nico seems a little too nerd for her.

And there is another boy called Percy which is a year younger than her, not that she cared much. He also has black hair, what's wrong with this little group and black hair? Only Jason is blonde in the six of them. This Percy boy has sea green eyes, and he looks like a troublemaker. Definitely, opposite of Jason.

They all looked like bored to mind, Hazel kept hiding herself behind Bianca while Percy tried to have conversation with Nico but never succeed. Jason hasn't talk much since they were introduced to each other, the only sentence Thalia heard him speak is: "Hello, my name is Jason Grace, Thalia's little brother." It's strange, Jason usually isn't this distant to strangers. This might sound weird, but he always tries his best to interact with the people their father introduced them to, because they are always important.

"Thalas?" Jason tapped her shoulder and she lean in as he whispered to her. He only uses this nickname when he is nervous or when something is wrong. The last time she heard it was him finding their dear mother overdosed on the kitchen floor.

"Hum?"

"There are strange people on the Ferris wheel." Her eyes darted to the location Jason mentioned. There is a man in one of the boxes, but she doesn't sense the problem. Just as she opened her mouth and prepared to asked him, Jason answered her question. "They have guns."

The next second, several red dots formed on Jason's left chest, right above his heart. Thalia quickly caged him under her arms, and pushes both of them to the ground.

"Duck!" She yelled. The guards around them raised their guns while the rest of the children jumped at her sudden roar then follow suit. The sound of gun fires rang in her ear, but the only thought in her mind is to protect Jason, the source of her happiness and the reason of her existence.

If someone wants to hurt him, she will become their literal hell.

"What did I order you guys? Give the place a full check, so how come there was a gunfight happening with all the children present!"

All the kids are now sitting in the hallway of their family hospital. The nurses gave them a full check and tidy their little cut which formed during the gunfight. Her father, Zeus, the CEO of the Olympus company is now yelling at the guards he hired, which they won't be an hour later. Thalia understood just now that the children's father and hers are all business partners; Percy's dad Poseidon owns the Atlantis while Bianca's dad Hades owns the Elysium.

Then, a mid-age man walked in the room where the three men is, the anger radiated out that room that can be noticed six-feet underground suddenly disappeared.

"They are back." Thalia heard the man said to her father. After that was minutes of words exchanging, the conversation went so fast that she only caught a few words like 'the Golden Age' and 'girls'.