Chapter 20

"Thank you for signing the contract Mr. Jeon'' Yoongi said out of nowhere... The old lady turned her head to notice her husband signing the agreement papers which had signatures of Wonwoo and Yoongi... They already signed the agreement this morning... Mail was just a formality... When Mrs. Jeon was busy blaming her younger child... when Yoongi signaled Hoseok to bring the papers... She was shocked, which would be an understatement.... Mrs. Jeon immediately went to her husband and held his collar "how dare you to sign those without my approval, HUH? HOW DARE YOU.... stay on the road for tonight then you will understand what you just did... YOU ARE WORLD'S MOST USELESS CREATURE" with that she walked out of the villa while slamming the door as hard as she could which only made the uncle niece duo cry harder while holding each other like their life depends on it....

Byeol looked at her uncle and again held her ears " Sorry I made her more mad" which just increased Jungkook's guilt he wiped his little angel's tears and kissed his all over her face "no baby it's because of me... she lashed out on you like that I am so sorry" they both kept on crying while apologising to each other when they both are not even at fault... Su-jin sighed and looked at the crying duo... "You guys should stop crying for no good reason... She doesn't deserve your tears... and dadda told me that The rule of respecting elders is wrong... You should only give respect to those who respect you... and she clearly doesn't respect anybody..." She said, while taking a spoon full of Bibimbap...

Yoongi patted her head while showing his gummy smile "your dadda taught that right.... we should only respect those who deserve it.... you are a really smart child" saying that Yoongi kissed her forehead.... Byeol whined and looked at her sister.... She then wiped her tears and glared at Yoongi with a big puffy pout then pointed her index towards herself indicating she also wants kisses "only if you stop crying" as soon as those words left Yoongi's mouth... Byeol went quiet... This made the older male chuckle and kissed her cheeks and forehead before bobbing her nose... "Don't waste your precious tears for people who don't matter because those who truly love you will never let you cry, okay?"

The girl nodded her head and pointed at Jungkook... "Kiss him... He is also crying" Yoongi looked at Jimin and Hoseok who were wiggling their eyebrows at him making the raven haired male roll his eyes... He leaned down again and this time, kissed Jungkook's cheek... Jungkook looked at him and his face turned completely red from shyness... he immediately started eating in a hurry to prevent others from seeing his flustered face... Jimin leaned towards Hoseok and whispered "this drama was shorter than expected.... we didn't even get the chance to touch the popcorn... So, if you aren't tired then can we watch a movie to eat those?" Hoseok chuckled... "Sure... But what are we going to do about him?'' he pointed at Mr. Jeon, who was still on the floor crying while Wonwoo was looking at him with so many different emotions...

Jin has stopped eating the minute Mrs. Jeon started talking... All he wants to do is go home and snuggle in his husband's arms while making sure his daughters are sleeping well... Jimin sighed "if you want you can stay at my apartment tonight Mr. Jeon.... but don't expect any other help from me" Jimin said not knowing even why he is doing this favour to this man who let his kids suffer and never did anything to stop his wife... even though he hates this old man equally but again even if Jimin is a sassy queen he do have a very soft heart and not to forget if he stays on the street the entire night this bunny face human won't stop crying or blaming himself for everything and that's why he is letting this horrible male to stay at his apartment where he use to live before marriage....

Wonwoo shook his head "you don't have to do that Jimin-shi... He is going home with us... I want to show this man how a family looks like, how kids should be treated like humans, not as an object or a business deal... What an actual love looks like'' he doesn't want to do anything with the older... Wonwoo can never forget how his father's silence all these years ruined his and Jungkook's life... But he won't miss an opportunity to show what a happy family looks like...

Jimin nodded in agreement whereas Mr Jeon hugged his elder son "thank you so much my Wonu... I missed you so much my child" he started crying while hugging his elder son. After all this year's craving for this warmth he is finally able to hug his son.... he is happy but at the same time.... his heart is filled with sadness and guilt... Wonwoo on the other hand doesn't care... He feels nothing about this hug... He lost all the affection for his father a long time ago... Their attention was caught by Su-jin who said "but can we all stay here for the night? Please dadda '' her request immediately got Byeol's support... "Yes please... Just for the night... We don't have school tomorrow" knowing their father might not agree... Both the girls looked at Jimin with their wide innocent eyes...

"Chimmy uncle pleasee~" Jin was shaking his head in denial towards Jimin but the latter was already falling into the spell... And his case for the worst when Jungkook also looked at him with those big Bambi eyes... It's funny how Jungkook has equal rights on making decisions, yet he looks up to Jimin as if he is the decision maker... The guy who gets time out from his husband...Jimin looked at Hoseok and Yoongi for help were both of them just shrugged leaving the final decision on him....just then both Byeol and su-jin ran towards him and hugged him while showing their pleading eyes followed by Jungkook.... seriously Yoongi wasn't wrong when he said Jungkook is no less than a child....

Jimin sighed and picked both of the cuties "of course you all can stay but in return" he showed his cheeks to both the kids indicating he wants kisses.....And that's how he got attacked by multiple kisses... Jungkook started clapping his hands, being all happy, showing his beautiful bunny teeth... Wonwoo looked at his father "I hope you will regret every second you took that smile away from him" he whispered... Jin held his hand and glared at him but the previous male just shrugged... He won't miss a chance to taunt his father... He has to pay for all the torture both Wonwoo and Jungkook have been through... All because of his silence...

*No proofread*