Chapter 8

After a long, stressful yet memorable day at work, Hoseok called his husband to know if he was done with his work or not so that they could go back home together... and why does he wants to go back with that walking sassy doll? Even he doesn't know the answer to....he just knows that he wants to more like he needs to go back home with his husband but unfortunately after calling him for the 7th time he didn't picked up the call...so with a deep sigh he asked jungkook for jimin's address and went to pick him up....Hoseok took a cab to Jimin's workplace and his literally dropped looking at the commercial building... "Damn... My husband has an office here... Not bad Jung Jimin''

After asking the cabin direction from Jungkook, he made his way to Jimin's cabin and was about to knock the door but then a mischievous smirk appeared on his face he tiptoed inside the cabin like a thief and Jimin was so into his work that he didn...

After asking the cabin direction from Jungkook, he made his way to Jimin's cabin and was about to knock the door but then a mischievous smirk appeared on his face he tiptoed inside the cabin like a thief and Jimin was so into his work that he didn't even noticed Hoseok coming in... 'Anyone can enter in his cabin and this idiot won't even notice' the older male thought and then "Boo" he yelled loudly, maintaining a strategic distance because the feisty kitten is unpredictable and can literally do anything... Jimin immediately fall hard on the floor.... he glared at his husband "what the fuck Jung....what are you a 2-year old?" If glare can kill people, Hoseok must have died a trillion times by now...The older male rolled his eyes while giving a hand to Jimin... Who immediately took it before standing up and brushing his butt... "You should have thought before ignoring my calls and texts... I get that you are busy but does that mean you will ignore others like they don't even exist?" He asked while sitting on Jimin's chair...

The younger male tilted his head and looked at him with confused eyes "You called?" He then took his phone out and his eyes widen "oh my fucking god who died that you called me this many times?" Hoseok looked at Jimin with a crinkled face... "I thought you died... What will happen when there is any emergency... Like I am having a heart attack or some-" Jimin immediately placed his palm in Hoseok's lips "I dare you to complete this sentence... why will anything happen to you huh?" He glared at the elder... even though he is not his Seokie but still having his bratty version is far better than not having him at all.... only the thought of something happening to his husband scares him to death...

Jimin took a deep breath to compose himself and look straight into his eyes "i am sorry i didn't receive your calls but next time if it's something important and i don't receive the call then just call my secretary but please don't ever talk about death like that please" he said while looking at anywhere but into Hoseok's eyes...The older male nodded... He was just joking around... Didn't think his words would make Jimin so defensive... "I am sorry... Umm... Are you done with your work?" Hoseok asked while looking at the laptop screen... And noticed that an excel sheet was opened with all the data including reach and sale..."Not really.... I have a lot on my plate right now... but why are you here?" He gave out the cheesiest smile possible while wiggling his eyebrows "don't tell me you were missing me?"

 but why are you here?" He gave out the cheesiest smile possible while wiggling his eyebrows "don't tell me you were missing me?"

That only made the older male to roll his eyes but for some reason he wanted to play along... So, he held Jimin's wrist and pulled on his lap... "And what if I did?" His deep, husky voice made chills run down the younger's spine... Jimin was taken back by Hoseok's sudden bold move but will he let this 2018 version of his Seokie tease him? hell no..... So, he softly wrapped his arms around his husband's neck and started grinding his butts... like why not? Even if he is the younger version of his husband but still he is his husband "then what you gonna do about it?" He asked with a smirk plastered on his face....Hoseok growled... The younger male has no clue what he is doing... His husband in the present might not be hard on him but this Hoseok is sexually frustrated from the past 3 years in his time...

Taehyung and Yoongi of his time are always over each other, so that only adds fuel to his fire... He gently pushed Jimin away... He doesn't want to do anything stupid... "When will you get free?" Only Jimin knows how badly he wants to laugh at his husband right now.... Even though Hoseok doesn't know this, he and his husband have this habit of teasing and leaving each other sexually frustrated.... Which always resulted in a great night full of moans and growls..... Jimin took a seat next to his husband and pulled the laptop in his direction "I can finish the rest of my work at home but only if you tell me why you are actually here?" he asked while again glueing his eyes to his laptop "just wanted to go back home with you... Is that too much to ask for?" Hoseok said while throwing his head on the chair... Closing his eyes as his shoulders feel heavy... He hasn't worked for so long in a day... And most of his time went in understanding the ongoing cases...

Jimin smiled and made his way back to his husband and started massaging his scalp "tired?" Hoseok hummed... "The case I... Mean the Hoseok of 2023 is working on right now... It is really frustrating... Everything is pointing against my client... There is no other evidence that gives a way to reach the real murderer... The notes I have found so far are just trash... The weapon has his finger prints... The victim was his ex wife... He had many reasons to kill her... And just the night prior they had a huge argument"

"why don't you try a different way? like there is a possibility that all the evidence you have gotten so far was a setup? and the real thing is totally opposite of what it looks like? just think about it once, okay?" He said while massaging his shoulder to release his stress... Hoseok thought about it for a moment... "You are right... I should get in touch with the investigation team and all of his relatives... I should also visit the crime scene... oh... I have to write everything down too because... I don't know how long I will be here...'' Jimin giggled and kissed his forehead "don't worry I know you will solve this case in no time" Hoseok smiled... "Let's go home..." He said and that's when Jimin's phone rang with a notification... It was a message from Jungkook...

Kookie🍪🐰: Not to freak out but Yoongi Hyung called me and said he wants to take me out for dinner... He also wants to tell me something so... On the scale of 'you look beautiful' to 'i want to divorce you' what it can be? 👀

Shorty hyung🐣: Nothing.....but I am bias towards 'you look beautiful' so dress up nicely and enjoy, okay baby?

Kookie🍪🐰: he is picking me up from police station... What nicely do you expect from a person in a police uniform? But he sounded angry😐

Shorty hyung🐣: stop thinking too much and just try your best to enjoy the date okay?

Kookie🍪🐰: will try... You don't overwork yourself again and go home... Love you😘

Shorty hyung🐣: love you more baby 💜😘

He was smiling at the screen. That's when his husband cleared his throat and looked at him with a raised eyebrow "let's go home..." Hoseok pointed at the watch around his wrist pointing it was already 8 pm... Jimin rolled his eyes and nodded... Hoping everything goes well with the Min couple...

*No proofread*