Chapter 19

Yoongi looked at Jungkook with raised eyebrows... How can someone be so dumb yet so cute? "Oh yeah... I wanted to discuss how many kids you want in future" he said being sarcastic but then again he forgot that Jungkook is too glib for that... Jungkook's face turned red from shyness "honestly I want 2 kids... more specifically a girl and a boy" he said while playing with his fingers looking like a literal tomato... Yoongi was taken back... He facepalmed himself but decided to tease the younger male... Let's see how this goes "oh... But I was hoping for 10... Or maybe 20... Yeah, 20 kids are perfect... 10 girls and 10 boys... What do you say?"

Jungkook's face turned sad "but i don't think adopting this many kids is legal" but then he remembered something and literally started jumping like bunny showing his imaginary bunny ears "but we can be the foster parents of 20 or even more kids.....ahhhh... thanks god you also love kids....now i just can't wait.... I will ask about the formalities to become the foster parents then we can have our kids... yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy" Yoongi put his hand on Jungkook's mouth while wrapping one arm around his waist "Calm down Mr. Min... We are not having these many kids... I was just teasing you and in future too... We will just adopt two kids... A boy and a girl because there is already a baby"

Jungkook looked at him with his big Bambi eyes and his lips slightly ajar "where hyungie?" He asked, being hella confused as other than his brother's kids there is no kid in their lives then from where this other baby came from "here... Right in front of my eyes... My future self will have to deal with 2 small babies and a big bunny baby" Yoongi wiggled his eyebrow... Jungkook pouted and started stomping his feet "I am not a baby" he puffed his cheek while cutely glaring at the elder making him look like the most adorable little child ever... Yoongi stared at the younger male... Thinking how someone can be so cruel to hurt a person like Jungkook?

Hoseok loved this person with his heart and soul... They were so happy together... And never for once did Jungkook mention how he was being mentally tortured... Maybe he is still in denial that everything his mother says or does is not a mental harassment... He is so pure... So innocent... Not even so much torture tamed his purity... And then he subconsciously took in the younger's look... He was wearing a plain white t-shirt that was 2 size big and blue jeans... "You look cute" Jungkook smiled but then pouted again "why you never call me handsome.... you know my Yoongi hyung from 2023 also never called me handsome not even for once" he cutely complained with his puffy cheeks.... gosh he is a literal child with an adult body "You are blessed with immense beauty and grace... You are more than handsome... You are cute... Because you are attractive, endearing, or pleasing in a way that evokes feelings of affection or admiration... Your personality makes you cute" not even Yoongi knows what he is saying but it is true that Jungkook is cute...

The cutest bunny in the existence of the human race... But before their conversation could escalate, there was the knock on the door... "Hyung... Your other guests have arrived... Come out fast" Jimin said from the other side of the door..."coming" Yoongi said.. .and hearing his response Jimin left the room.....he looked at the younger for a brief moment before kissing his forehead "let's go?" He put his hand out for the younger to hold... which Jungkook hold immediately and with that they both walked out of the room

While on the other hand, the moment Mrs. Jeon saw Wonwoo with Jin and their kids he rolled his eyes....even when both Su-jin and Byeol tried to greet them but they both just simply ignored it more like Mrs. Jeon who also glared at his husband when he tried to great back the little babies... making Jimin roll his eyes... he looked at his husband and whispered "i can't wait to see her face when she will get to know about Wonu Hyung being 1/3 owner of their company"

Hoseok smirked... "I already read the agreement... There is one more clause in it... If Jeons failed to regain their position in next three months... Their shares will get equally distributed between the other partners... Which means, WS Traders and Min industries will get 50% each of the company" this was the new clause Yoongi asked to add after lots of discussion with his advisors... Jimin's eyes sparkle with joy... "when Yoongi hyung is gonna come... i can't wait to see the drama" he said, being overly excited to see her face change its colour.... Hoseok chuckled and soon Yoongi and Jungkook walked into the living room...