Chapter 6

Jimin was cleaning the dining table as he wasn't expecting to get any help after all why not he is the free maid of the house....no no... no one said that (saying that is definitely a death wish) but that's what he is thinking in his mind while cleaning table along with cursing his husband who disappear to god knows which state... Especially, when he clearly told the older male to help him with the cleaning.... From the corner of his eyes, Jimin noticed a pair of arms taking plates as well...he looked up and saw it's his mother in law helping him "Eomma please leave it i will do it by myself" 

The lady rolled her eyes... "Why? I am still stronger than all of you boys... I can easily take you all down with my one hand... By the way... Where is that idiot... Why is he not helping you?" She walked towards the sink... In comparison with Mrs. Jeon... Hoseok's mother is a billion times better who loves everyone and after marriage when Jimin and Hoseok used to get into any argument, she used to back her son-in-law..."What else do you expect from that idiot, Eomma?....he ran away after promising to help me with the cleaning" Jimin rolled his eyes walking towards the sink after cleaning the table and started washing the dishes more like Mrs. Jung is applying the sope on the dishes and Jimin is washing them...

Even though they are in laws, they have a perfect compatibility and in all honesty they enjoy each other's company more than they do with their husbands... Jimin is extremely glad to have a mother-in-law like Mrs. Jung, who understands and listens to him like a true best friend...The old lady smiled... "No problem... I understand that his work is getting tolls on him these days... As the advocate... That idiot stays really busy and don't give time to my precious baby... Want me to beat his ass?" She asked while passing the glasses to Jimin who chuckled "No worries Eomma my small hands are more than enough to beat the shit out of him" he replied while washing the glasses....

They both giggled together... Soon, they were done with all the cleaning when Mrs. Jung said... "Remember the bracelet you really liked in the store we were shopping last time but they refused saying it is not for sell?" Jimin nodded his head "yeah... I was upset but I understood their emotions" Mrs. Jung sighed and removed a box from her purse... "I may or may not have fought for this so you better keep it"

 "I may or may not have fought for this so you better keep it"

Jimin's eyes widen to the size of a soccer ball... he immediately jumped out in happiness and hugged his mother-in-law like no tomorrow "oh my gosh Eomma... you are the bestest of the best.... seriously you are the best Eomma in this whole entire world....i love you" he kissed her cheek...The old lady chuckled "I love you too baby" but their moment was broken by Jimin's mother who cleared her throat behind them... "Right... She is the best Eomma... And what about me?" She pouted angrily... Jimin definitely takes it up from his mother...

Jimin gave out a cheesy smile "you are a nice Eomma but she is my best Eomma" he said snuggling more into his mother-in-law's embrace....Mrs. Park gasped and that's when Hoseok wrapped his arm around her shoulder... "Don't worry Eomma you are the best for me" Mrs. Park smiled and kissed her son-in-law's forehead "you are my real son and the bestest of best son" she said while glaring at his son... "What type of weird competition you both are having? I understand about the kids but you oldies... Seriously" Mr. Park shook his head... Before opening his arms for Jimin... Who literally Jumped on him and clutched onto him like a Koala... He is happy to have amazing parents and a super amazing mother-in-law... The only one missing is Hoseok...  His Hoseok...

____________________

Late at night...

Jungkook was all set for his night routine and started removing his jewellery... He opened the drawer with little to more force and the box touched his finger tips... He furrowed his eyebrows and decided to open it...

 He furrowed his eyebrows and decided to open it

"wow

"wow... I am way more romantic than I thought" Yoongi, who was standing right behind Jungkook said while reading the note 2023 Yoongi left for his husband... But Jungkook again started tearing up "My Yoongi hyung loves me but....he is not here with me anymore.... I miss my Yoongi hyung" The older male placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulders... "Did you get a water tank fit in your body? Because for a normal human... You cry way too much... And even if I don't have any romantic Feelings towards you... I do care about you a lot... I am sorry for behaving so rudely with you this morning... Everything was way too sudden for me... I am sorry... I don't know for how long I will be stuck here but I promise to take Better care of yours..." He placed his chin over Jungkook's head... "Your nose is running"

Jungkook immediately started rubbing his face with his sleeves "I am sorry... I just miss my Yoongi hyung a lot and also thank you for taking a stand for my brother.....even though you are not my Yoongi hyung still it means a lot" saying that he turned around and hesitantly hugged the elder not knowing how he would react... Yoongi didn't make a move for a moment but then, ever so gently wrapped his arms around the younger male... He can't really blame anyone for this... Especially not Jungkook and Jimin who have nothing to do with their curious ass who got them into this situation...

"Everything will be okay"...

*No proofread*