Chapter 11

Yoongi couldn't sleep thinking how close he was to Taehyung today, yet so far away... He doesn't understand why Taehyung didn't quit his job after he got married to Jungkook... How did they get on the same page after everything... He knows how much he loves Taehyung and the same goes with the younger male... They are inseparable in their time... Where Yoongi can't go a day without his baby bear... Jungkook sighed and turned on the lights...yes, he knows Yoongi can't sleep because they both were sleeping on the same bed...

Jungkook wanted to sleep on the couch so that Yoongi could sleep on the bed and same goes for Yoongi so they ended up sleeping on the bed... Yoongi got up and looked in his direction to know why Jungkook turned the lights on... the younger one took a deep sigh before asking "please tell me what's bothering you? I can't sleep knowing how distressed you are right now" he asked sincerely... "how do you know something is bothering me?" Yoongi couldn't help but ask... He was pretty sure his body was still and he wasn't even making any noise so how does Jungkook know?

"Because I love you hyung... I know it sounds cringy but it is what it is... So, please tell me what's bothering you?" He asked, looking straight into the elder's eyes..."I... Please don't get me wrong okay... I know my 2023 self loves you. It is pretty much clear to me by now but I have many questions, okay?... Like why Taehyung is still working for me? Why didn't he quit his job? How did we manage all this? Was it too easy for me to move on from him? Was I a weak lover? And all these thoughts are eating me out... My 2018 self is finding it impossible to believe that Taehyung and I are not together because... Because I love him" Yoongi confessed... He was literally going crazy from all these thoughts... Only he knows how he held himself back from pushing Taehyung against the wall and kissing life out of the younger male...

Jungkook hesitantly hugged him and started caressing his back "I am sorry hyung.... I am the main cause of your misery.... it's all because of me that you both have to go through all that.... my Eomma used your Eomma's sickness and brainwashed her to get us both married and....." With that he explained the entire thing from how Mrs. Min put forward her last wish of getting Yoongi married to jungkook how Taehyung begged him to say no to the wedding.... and how it was too hard for both Taehyung and Yoongi to stay away from each other....

Taehyung understood Yoongi's condition and wanted to be there for his first love... it's weird how they both help each other to move on.... Jungkook also mentioned how Yoongi didn't even share the same room with him till he was sure that Taehyung had completely moved on and is happy with Cheol... "you both were a perfect couple that till this date you both have a better compatibility then we can ever have... I am sorry for ruining your perfect relationship" He was supposed to console Yoongi but ended up being consoled by him because of the amount of tears he is shredding feeling guilty about the entire situation...

Yoongi has no idea how to react... Whom to blame and what to do... It is not entirely Jungkook's fault... He could have told his mother that he respects her last wish but there is someone who he loves the most... More than he ever loved anyone... And he is sure his mother would have understood... For completing her last wish... Yoongi ruined three lives... How stupid was the future Yoongi? But at the same time... It is easier said than done... He doesn't know the exact circumstances... However, it still hurts knowing he broke their 6 years of relationship for his mother's wish...

He can't even imagine what they all must have gone through... "I am so sorry for being so stupid... Only if I would have thought logically... Only if I would have told my mom about my relationship... Maybe... Just maybe we could have been able to avoid all this... You wouldn't have to be stuck with a scum like me... I am sorry for hurting you and Taehyung" Jungkook hugged him tighter "it's not your fault....it was never your fault....if I had gathered up the courage to oppose her nothing would have happened.... You know I still sometimes dream of how Taehyung fell on his knees and begged me to say no to her.... but when I tried she didn't listen.... I was too chicken to take a stand against her and ended up ruining everything.....maybe that's why Taehyung's curse came true... that even after everything we are still not together " he was trying his best to stop crying but it's just too hard for him to control his emotions....

This guilt is something he can never get over with no matter how much he tries he just can't "hey... It's not like that... I am sure everything will be fine soon... You already said that we love each other right? Then why do you feel like this? I know whatever Taehyung said was out of anger and frustration but I also know that he never meant those words... He is too pure to wish bad for someone... but now, he is happy with Seungoogle..." He caressed Jungkook's back while leaving tiny kisses on his head.... The younger male giggled through his pain "you know your future self calls him Seungchores" he closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of his Yoongi hyung... he was missing his beloved's warm comforting embrace specially his sudden kisses....

He knows it's too much to ask for those but again he is happy with whatever he is getting right now "Seungchores is not a bad name... Hey, did we have sex?" He asked it out of nowhere... But immediately regretted it because why would Jungkook answer that? And why does he even want to know that? But for some reason... He doesn't want to cover that up... Maybe he does want to know that... Jungkook's face turned into a gloomy one and he shook his head...."no you said you want to make our first time memorable but before you could do that you were changed with 2018 you" he puffed his cheeks... he was extremely excited for their first time but again it wasn't it their hands "Oh no... That's so bad... Do you think my future self is having sex with someone else? I mean going without sex for two years... On top of that Taehyung works in the same office as my personal secretary... So-" he decided to tease the younger one on purpose to see his reaction...

Jungkook rolled his eyes "I don't know about you but my Yoongi hyung is extremely loyal to me... He can be sexually frustrated but he won't ever touch anyone other than me... not even Taehyung hyung...." and it's true....even when Yoongi has feelings for Taehyung he never touched him after his marriage.... Taehyung told him by himself how he and Yoongi cried for hours a day before the elder's marriage and that was the last time they shared their kiss... Yoongi smiled, he is glad that Jungkook has so much trust in him... And maybe that is the reason why his 2018 self also wants to stay loyal to the younger male... He is a man of morals and values... Loyalty has always been his top priority... And he is proud of his future self for making his husband feel like this... After that, none of them said anything and soon drifted to sleep while staying in each other's embrace... That night, Jungkook slept really well... Because being in Yoongi's arms always makes him feel protected... 

*No proofread*