"Yes sir. Sawada Tsunayoshi, hand over the sky ring. If not, we'll poison your guardians." they said holding a gun at the Vongola leader. "We're not done talking yet Irie. There's one part I can't agree on." Reborn continued. "We're not negotiating. This is an order. If you don't obey within three seconds." "You can't escape destruction." They went back and forth. "Just a..." Tsuna yelled. "Wait!" The mechanic yelled. "You're cervello right!" Tsuna yelled again.

"3" They started counting down. "Damn woman! Tenth! Don't mind us, Please get those guys." Gokudera yelled. Sakura too was standing against the glass causing Hibari to get up and hold her from behind. She turned and looked at him before leaning on his chest. He held her. If they were going to die, then he wanted her in his arms together. "But... There's no way I can..." Tsuna began to panic.

"2" "Do it Sawada! After they get the sky ring, they'll kill us anyways!" Lal yelled. "But..." Tsuna couldn't do it.

"1" Two shots were heard. Everyone froze. "Iri... e... sa... ma...?" One of the twins questioned right before both their bodies hit the ground. "Don't think badly of me. I'll just make you a little sleepy." Irie said. Sakura had turned out of Hibari's chest when she heard the shots. She stared in shock, While Hibari continued to keep her in his arms.

"Haa. It's hot. I'm all worn out. I just thought I'd try it out just once. Sawada Tsunayoshi and everyone from the family. Ah I'm so nervous. My knees are shaking. He fell to the ground clearly rattled by his own actions. "You did well to get this far. I was waiting for you. I'm your ally."

"Wha! You're on our side." they all yelled shocked. "Yeah. That's right." Irie continued. "Normally everything I do is under 24-hour surveillance by my subordinates and the cameras which transmit directly to Byakura-san. But, thanks to you guys, everythings a mess. Finally, I can talk without alerting the millefiore people." He let out a deep sigh. "I've been waiting forever for this moment...Being able to meet you in this base, under these conditions,was the goal we were planning for from the start."

"Goal?" Tsuna questioned. "Wh-what the hell are you talking about?" Gokudera demanded not believing one word of it. "The fact that you were brought to this era because the millefiore wanted to take the Vongola rings is true. But, ever since you guys arrived in this era, I've been pulling the strings to get you here. According to the secret plan we'd devised without the knowledge of the millefiore. So that you could undergo training and become stronger." Irie stated. Everyone was shocked once more. "A lot of bad things happened though. For that, I'm truly sorry. But, you had to be trained to increase your strength exponentially in the shortest possible time, so that you'd be ready for the battle that's to come. This was the only way!" he justified.

"For the battle to come?" Reborn asked. "That's right! I'm not the enemy you're after!" He tried to continue. "Fuck you! You're making all this up. You were the one who got us all into this mess!" Gokudera yelled. "Gokudera is right!" "Who'd believe a thing you say?" "W-wait a sec! Just think about it. If I'd want to kill you, I'd have you killed you all much earlier already!" Everyone was shocked by that statement.

"No matter how much the millefiore drop their guard, their firepower is light years ahead of yours. Instead of replacing your future counterparts all at once, I made sure your counterparts of this era could guide and train you from the past." Sakura's eyes narrowed at that response. "Also, once you entered this base, I could have moved the base much earlier and captured all of you. But, that wouldn't you gain experience, so I had to delay it on purpose!"

"That's not all. Did you think about why Ipin, Sasagawa Kyoko and Miura Haru were brought here from the past even though they were not your guardians? You'd grow a lot stronger when they're people you want to protect. We'd decided that was a necessity we couldn't avoid." he continued. This angered Tsunayoshi as he rushed at Irie.