The yellow and green taxi was driving slowly, and Agent Ogura looked out the window.

After investment cooperation, in addition to Pizza King, first-tier brands such as PEA and super first-tier brands such as Dylan, Roma Leather Goods, and SLX have also settled in Sola Town. Set against the backdrop of Sola's fairy tale scenery, it has become a first-tier luxury town.

Looking at the colorful villa buildings in the town, Agent Ogura felt extremely happy. Together with this, I have more expectations for delicious restaurants.

Agent Ogura didn't want to cause trouble, he just wanted to see what the dishes that were rated as 'ten-star chefs' taste like.

There is also a sense of competition among them.

While I was thinking about it, twenty minutes later, the yellow and green taxi stopped.

"Fifteen dollars." The taxi driver took out the pass code and swiped the card code, and the staff behind him swiped the card. Fifteen dollars for twenty minutes, this is the real price.

The three Ogura agents got out of the car.

"Is this a delicious restaurant?" Agent Ogura paused after seeing the antique two-story building in front of him.

Ogura Agency has its own Sakura Road Hotel. The small building in front of it is inferior to its own Sakura Road in terms of size and grandeur. If I have to say any advantages, it is that it is exquisite and has a stronger ancient style.

Agent Ogura adjusted his mentality and walked in.

"Aunt Miley's blue sea fish is so delicious! I have never eaten such delicious food since I was a child...add more chopped pepper."

"Is this the Tang Dynasty chicken raised by Datang itself? It is rich in nutrients and the soup is great."

“I want to eat Tang Lamb Chops, I can’t wait!”

The three of them sat on an empty seat near the kitchen counter. It is now ten o'clock in the morning, and the delicious restaurant is already 70% full of diners. Although Datang has built fast food restaurants such as Gourmet Restaurant and Datang Xiaozao, their popularity and praise rates have never been as good as those of delicious restaurants.

In the eyes of diners, this is the best restaurant in the world.

Agent Ogura was very curious about the atmosphere of the restaurant. In his mind, restaurants should abide by the rule of 'don't speak when you eat', which is the basic etiquette in restaurants. But now, the tourists around are well-dressed and have excellent temperament, so they should not make such a low-level mistake.

Compared with the atmosphere of Sakura Road, this place is more like a street restaurant.

"Hello, this is the menu." Agent Ogura looked around and a polite waiter handed the menu.

Blue Ocean Grilled Fish/USD 100, Delicious Grilled Whole Lamb/USD 688, Fulu Sushi/USD 150...

The agent in Ogura was a little confused. The atmosphere here was 'street', but the prices were not 'street' at all.

In the end, the three of Ogura ordered a total of ten dishes including udon noodles, sushi, and octopus sashimi. The ten dishes cost a total of $2,500. Xiaocang's intermediary is not short of money, but $2,500 for a table of dishes is still a bit vague.

The dishes at Sakura Road Hotel are not cheap, but the same table can cost up to one thousand dollars.

"Don't let me down." Mr. Ogura closed his eyes.