46. my family ~ my dream❤💫

After that day cheng decided to stay out of Wei ying's matters as he was so scared of lan zhan.
And after that experience lan zhan never left Wei ying's side giving him assurance that he won't leave Wei ying.
And after a month of that incident cheng also give everyone a happy news of him being conceived and lan xichen was so happy to be a father soon and as his brother he also start taking care of his wife.

Now Wei ying was seven months pregnant and his baby bump grown big. As Wei ying's delivery will be in two months there can be emergency and staying in forest will make it hard to get help so Lan xichen ask them to stay in mansion till delivery. Lan zhan also agreed and now Wei ying and lan zhan were in jingshi.

After their marriage first time Wen qing come to meet them because in matter four so many things take place in wen qing's life. After the revelation about nie hauisang wen qing wants to leave nie clan and live by herself but stopped by Nie Mingjue and he proposed her to marry him as she already have crush on him she agreed and they married before three months.

Now wen qing was with Wei ying and lan zhan in their room and cheng, lan xichen also come to meet her.

Cheng "wen guniya long time no see".

Wei ying tease her " Nie Mingjue is really a possessive husband ".

"Definitely Not more than your husband " She said looking at lan zhan who is sit with wei ying in his lap holding him in his arms and turn to cheng.
"I heard cheng gonze is conceived.. Congratulations"

"Congratulations clan leader" She bow to lan xichen.

"thank you" Cheng and lan xichen said with smily faces.

"Yeh.. Wen qing you didn't say reason behind your visiting" Wei ying ask while sitting properly on lan zhan's lap.
As he don't care about what others may think and lan zhan to don't care.

Wen qing smile "just to check on Wei gonze and to apologize about nie hauisang"

Suddenly everyone's face become dark.
She continue "I never expect that from him... But don't worry nie Mingjue send him to seclusion and after that he won't nie hauisang let near you so don't worry about him"

"We don't want to talk about him" Lan zhan said in cold voice and wen qing become nervous.

Wei ying hold lan zhan's hand and lan zhan sign and calmed down.
"No need for apology wen qing" Wei ying smile at her and she also smile back.

"So can i check on you now" Wen qing said and Wei ying nod.
"Wen guniya check Cheng also" Lan xichen said and wen qing agreed to him.

Lan zhan was waiting in study room while wen qing checking on Wei ying. After sometime wen qing come out of room and went near lan zhan.

Lan zhan "how is wei ying" .

Wen qing smile "good.. Baby was growing very well"

Lan zhan "um" He hummed and look at wen qing
"Wen guniya..Wei ying said baby spiritual power is unstable back then.. How it is now".

" I want to tell you a truth" She look at him with serious face and lan zhan look at her with stern face
"Hanguang jun in truth your baby never had any problem and the one who had problem is Wei gonze ."