38. love rival

Lan zhan invite everyone to jingshi as he don't want Wei ying strain standing outside for long time.
Everyone went to jingshi and sit in garden.Wei ying was super happy meeting his shijie after long time. He keep smiling and laughing chatting with his siblings and lan zhan felt happy looking happy Wei ying and he get inside giving siblings some privacy.

Yanli ask Wei ying about what happen after she left and Wei ying tell her everything. When she know about lan zhan's punishment she felt guilty for thinking bad about lan zhan and cursing him for hurting her brother.cheng also told her about lan xichen.  she felt do happy for her brothers for getting such loving and caring husbands.
Wei ying and Cheng also ask about her  and she told them how much her husband and in laws cares about her and how much happy she is. Wei ying and Cheng very happy for their shijie.

they are having a happy family time and suddenly a unexpected voice distrub them
"Wei gonze".

Wei ying turn to source of voice and frozen in his place
" Long guniya" He said love voice.
Yanli and Cheng turn to see who is it and yanli was confused who she is where Cheng's clam face become dark.

She walked near them and bow to all and yanli greet her back while remaining two were silent.

"long guniya " Wei ying look at her with confused face.

Xu long "wei gonze how are you..".

" I'm fine" Wei ying give her small smile.
Even she once his love rival Wei ying decided not to have complex feeling about it and be normal with her so he ask her normally
"How are you.."

"I think Wei gonze very well know how it feel to be rejected by our loved once" She said with serious but sarcastic way.

The memories of lan zhan's rejection come into Wei ying's mind and he felt uneasy but he little pity her
"I'm apologize from lan zhan's side..he shouldn't have done like that "
Wei ying really felt sorry for her as she rejected a way worsen then him.

But Cheng really don't like and felt something off where yanli understand who she is and concerned about how will Wei ying feeling right now.

Xu long "leave it and I heard Wei gonze was pregnant.. Congratulations"
She said with smile but Wei ying felt creepy with her smile like she is up to something but he ignored it.

"Thank you" He said casually.

Xu long " But I heard some rumors that there is lots of doubts about who is the father" She said with serious face and smirk internally.

"What the hell you mean by having doubts" Cheng shout in anger enough loudly that people outside jingshi can hear him.

Wei ying also felt outmost anger with her words and if she is not a girl he would have beat her in pulp but he understand that she is jealous of him and her intension of making him sad and pity that he felt was gone in seconds. It's true that Wei ying is sensitive and emotional but she doesn't know that only for lan zhan and his family but for outsider he don't give a fuck and she can never make him weak with her stupid words.

Cheng is about to talk but Wei ying stop him and look at her
"Xu guniya don't bother with such gossips because I know the truth and my husband know it to so we don't mind such rumors spread by some fuckheads".
He said confidently.