29. i can't accept

"Zewu jun, Hanguang jun" Wei ying said in low voice without know his body start trembling.
"What.. What.. Are.. You.. Doing here" Wei ying said stumbling voice.

"Zewu jun and hanguang jun here to propose marriage between Wei ying and lan wanji" Jiang clan leader said in deep voice.

Hearing this Wei ying feel like all thing that happened between them play in front of his eyes especially his rejected and his vision become  blank.
he was about to fall down but lan zhan who look it immediately wrap his hands around him protectively.

Zewu jun,Cheng frozen in their places looking at wei ying's fainted body. Jiang clan leader, medam yu also startled and all elders stand from their seats and start gossiping.

Lan zhan touch wei ying's face lightly "we... Wei ying" He said in low voice.
And suddenly he heard another loud warried voice "wei gonze".

He lift his head and look at door. He saw a red robed girl with slender small figure run to them and hurriedly hold wei ying's hand.
" What happened to him" She asked warriedly.

Cheng come to them with serious face "his source of strees is back" He said glaring at lan zhan.

She look at lan zhan with confused face but shook her head "let's take him inside. I need to check up".

Cheng hold wei ying's hand to pull but but stopping by lan zhan
"I will" He said in low voice.

" No need"
Cheng shout at him and pull wei ying into his hands forcefully and wei ying yelp in pain.

Cheng carried Wei ying to his room and all follow him including lan xichen and lan zhan.

In room Cheng lay Wei ying on bed and all stand around bed including lan zhan and lan xichen.

Wen qing check Wei ying and take out some herbs that she get with her. She quickly make a medicine and feed it to him.
Looking at Wei ying's life less body Cheng blood boiled and with fuming anger he walk near lan zhan
" Are you happy now "
He roar at lan zhan.

Lan zhan lower his head with guilty face.

Cheng's anger rise and hold his collar "this is all because of you.what i told you..i told you to stay away from him then why the hell you come here... To kill my brother".

Jiang clan leader with serious face "Cheng leave him".

Cheng look at his father and left lan zhan.

Jiang clan leader "where is your manners this is how you behave with guest".

Cheng " But father you don't know what he did to Wei ying"

Jiang clan leader "whatever it is this is not time for arguments first think about A-xian".

Jiang clan leader turn to wen qing "wen guniya what happened to A-xian. Why he faint"

Wen qing "he..he is too stressed and his pulse become abnormal".

After hearing her words Cheng felt he can't control himself and walk out of room while glaring at lan zhan.