37. back to gusu

Next day lan zhan,Wei ying,lan xichen and Cheng reached gusu.

Everyone welcome them except one person lan qiran. Wei ying didn't say anything but he is really scared thinking how lan qiran will react when he know about his pregnancy and he told his warries to lan zhan and lan zhan assure him that whatever the result he will marry Wei ying and never leave his family.

Two couple went to lan qiran's residence to greet him and report him about important things.

Lan qiran was sitting at tea table and sipping his tea while checking some important papers.

One disciple come inside and tell him about their visit and he let them in.
With in no time two couples come inside and bow to and he just nod his head looking at book in his hands.

Lan xichen "uncle Wei ying agreed to marry wanji".

Lan qiran hummed as answer.

Lan xichen " There are two more important matter to report to you one is about me and another is about wanji ".

Lan qiran " First about you ."

Lan xichen "I.. I propose jiang wanyin to marry me and they agreed to it".

Lan qiran lift his head from book
"Jiang Cheng at least he is not frivolous undisciplined brat like someone.. At least one of two brothers have some taste" .

Wei ying know he was talking about him and lan zhan and he fist his hands in raging anger. He was already angry with him for almost causing them seperated and now insulting them indirectly wei ying really want to kill him but controlling himself.

Lan qiran "I don't have any problem with you both".
He said that make Cheng who was tensed to core relax and take a relief breath.

Lan xichen look at lan zhan and indicated him to talk.

" Uncle" Lan zhan bow but get no response.

Lan zhan take a deep breath "what I want to tell uncle is i..i want to marry Wei ying as soon as possible because.. Wei ying is pregnant with my baby"
He said lowering his head.

When lan qiran heard it he slam book in his hand on table. Suddenly hearing loud thud Wei ying jump once and lan zhan hold him in his hands.

Lan qiran "really..wanji how can do you do such things before marriage..where did all your dignity,morals and my teaching have gone"

Then his eyes fell on Wei ying "this is all because of you my well disciplined nephew become unruly like you".

Lan zhan said with serious face
"Uncle please ".

Lan qiran closed his eyes and take a deep breath. He know whatever he say wanji will not in state to listen to him. So he just give up on wanji.
" Whatever I will discuss about it with clan elders and tell you later".

Then he turn to lan xichen "tell the disciples to clean west residence they will stay their till marriage".

Lan xichen nod his head.

Lan zhan " Uncle Wei ying is pregnant he need extra care so please let him stay in jingshi with me".

Lan qiran "did you ask me before impregnating him before marriage  no right then don't ask me anything..do as you want"

my UNTAMED love for you ❤‍????जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें