27. Yiling Patriarch

In whole ride Wei ying Or cheng both didn't say a single word. After few hours Wei ying and all reached yunmeng.
When the boat stop Wei ying just jump of boat and ran away their cheng was little warried but he know where Wei ying would go in this situation.

Wei ying ran into mansion and straight went inside a room.
He saw beautiful girl sitting in front of mirror and getting ready and than she saw him from mirror and brightly smile at him
"A-xian" She called him in beautiful calm voice.

"Shijie" Wei ying said in low voice and ran to her. He kneel in front of her and put his head on lap.
Yanli smile sweetly looking at him acting like small kid and caress his head lovingly
"A-xian how are you"

"Um" Wei ying hummed and said looking at her with teary eyes and pout
"I miss you so much".

She felt warm in her heart " I also miss  my little A-xian " She said with smile.
Then she notice his swollen eyes and pale face
"A-xian what happened to your face"

She touch his face with consern
"You...look like you cried a lot".

Wei ying shook his head "nothing shijie i'm... I'm fine ".

Yanli cup his face and making him look at her " A-xian you trying  to lie to your shijie".

Wei ying lowerd his eyes and she sign
"It's ok"
She caress his face
"You can share it with me when you ready...remember shijie always there to listen and support you".

Wei ying felt overwhelmed with yanli's care and burst out into tears.
" Shijie I'm hurt" He said and hug her.

"A-xian..what happened who dare you hurt my little brother" She said patting his back with warried face.

Wei ying tell her everything happened with every details. Yanli can understand how hurt Wei ying is from his tone. Her heart breaking looking at Wei ying like that. He hugged her and cried till evening. Yanli console him and tell him that 'everything will be alright with time'.

Cheng who saw all this fist his hands in anger and he hate lan zhan for his brther's condition.

_____*_____
After talking to yanli Wei ying make himself isolated from others. Only thing he do is to drinking whole day and return home late at night.
It continued for few days but on day yanli catch him and plead him to stop doing such things and do something to make himself busy that he don't have time to think about lan zhan.

As he can't deny his sister.he agreed to do so looking how warried and disappointed yanli for him. he mostly  interested in making talismans from childhhod maybe they cant replace him but they can distracted him from his thoughts.he start making powerful talismans and he always stays in library making them. When he said he can make different and amazing talismans no one believe him because for them talismans only used to keep resentful energy away  but when he show his inventions like copse controling talismans,invisible talismans,evil attracting talismans they all shocked. Even he doesn't interest with others yanli and Cheng felt happy in hope that he will forgot lan wanji soon.

After few days  Jiang clan leader tell them that all clan leaders plan to seige wen clan and ordered Wei ying to take lead as all clans decided to give lead to top five cultivators.