4. Too bored

Wei ying and jiang Cheng enter gusu. They enter their clan name. they are provided residents to take rest. Wei ying was sitting in his room with jiang Cheng "aiyaaaa.... I'm tooo bored jiang Cheng"
Wei ying exclaimed throwing his head backwards.

Cheng lift eyebrows with annoyed face "not you are the one exited to come gusu now what are exclaiming for" Cheng hit Wei ying head.

"Aaaaa" Wei ying groan in pain and hit jiang Cheng head.

"Wei wuxian" Cheng tried hit him again but Wei ying slap his hand away. Suddenly stud up and walk to door.

"Where the hell you think you are going now" Cheng yell at him.

Wei ying open the door and turn "to play around" With mischievous smile he started walking.

"After nine there is curfew in cloud -ressorce ... Come back before nine... Did you hear me" Cheng yelled from the room and Wei ying show thumbs up and walked away.

Wei ying went to village at mountain foot. stroll are for sometime eat dinner at restorent and buy some Emperor smile. When he got back it's almost ten. So he decided to jump from wall. He Climbed wall without difficulty and about to go inside....he feel someone going to attack him.
he unsheathed his sward and clash the sward coming to attack him.
When he see that sward's master he stunned. It is none other than Hanguang-Jun. He sweetly smile at lan wanji and retreat his sword.

"Wanji-xiong" He give his best bunny smile to wanji.
"What are you doing here...can't sleep.. Huh" he Wink at wanji.

Wanji was silent don't even say a word but glare at emperor smile in Wei ying's hand.

Wei ying saw him glaring at alcohol. With a mischievous smile he said "Ooohoo... Wanji xiong want to share some emperor smile with me... Don't worry... I'm not stingy person I will definitely share with you. "

After listening that wanji glare at him "alcohol is prohibited🚫 in cloud resource" Said With a stern face.

"What" Wei ying exclaimed "wanji xiong don't be strict like old man" He is about go in but wanji put his bichen across his neck. In monotonous voice "you can't drink alcohol in cloud resource"

Wei ying give him a irritated look. Suddenly he got an idea "ok" He smile.

He jump on to wall again
"wanji xiong I can't drink inside.. Now I'm not inside so now I can drink right" He started drinking from one of two jars. Suddenly wanji attack but his aim not Wei ying but alcohol in his hands as a result one of the jars broken.

Wei ying "lan zhan... You" He angrily pout at wanji "what did you done to my precious emperor smile" Take a deep breath "I'm leaving" He sadly pout and left.

After looking at Wei ying pouts and listening to childish wards... Lan zha felt guilty to make him sad even he know he didn't do anything wrong he felt bad and immersed in his thoughts.He shook his head...When he come out of his thoughts Wei ying already left.

He walked to his residentce 'jingshi' and after freshup he laid on his bed and close his eyes.

Suddenly he felt a child with dove teary eyes. Hold his sleeves and dragging him to endless fields and stoped in the middle
"Gege play with me naa"
He pout cutely and lan zha's lips curve upwards "um".

" Promise "
He asked like conforming it and
Lan zha nod.

" Hey.... gege wants to play with me" He clap his hand and start jumping.

After a while he look at wanji
"Gege what we are going to play now...Aaaa ..."

"What" Wanji look at him curiously.

"I will run you have to catch me. "
A

s soon as he said he start running and   wanji also run behind him

After running for sometime that boy disappeared.
Wanji look around but he didn't get a glance of that boy as far as he can see and he felt dizzy.

Suddenly Wanji wakeup from his Dreamland.
"Who are you"
He said in a low voice and thought for some time.when he heard morning wakeup bell he getup and got ready for classes.

At orchid room
________*________

All clan disciples coming inside and sitting in the seats allowed for their clans. When Wei ying come his eyes searching for a certain person as he expected
A white clothed man wearing a headband with cloud pattern.sit in the front row... Sit upstraight that his waist not even bending slightly .

Wei ying went inside about to go near wanji but dragged away by jiang Cheng
"Yunmeng jiang clan seats are here where the hell you going" .
He sat in his seat while pouting
He kept looking at wanji. But wanji only see him when Cheng dragging him.
After that he didn't even spare a glance at Wei ying.

Now Wei ying getting bored then he heard a bird chirping and look at that side and saw
Nie Huaisang from nie clan hiding something in his sleeves.

Nie seat and yunmeng seat are neighborhood so they know each other.

Wei ying move towards him and pat on his shoulder... Nie Huaisang flinch. When he look up he saw Wei ying with mischievous smile.

"Wei xiong" He yelled gaining everyone's attention "you scare me to death"
He exclaimed .

He stand and hug Wei ying tightly and Wei ying hug him back with a smile happily.

But someone is not happy at all. He fist hands under his sleeves and look away.

That's it for today guys💞

Please vote, comment and share❤