40. wangxian marriage 1 ~ preparation

After that night Wei ying start staying with his family and get busy in marriage preparations and that next day nie hauisang and wen qing, wen ning come and Wei ying relaxed having people to keep him company as jiang's, his juniors who came for marriage, cheng everyone super busy that they don't have time for Wei ying.
he chat with them a lot and even wanted to play with them behind mountain but for his disappointment now no is allowed there.. So they have to spend time in mansion.

As per rules he can't even meet lan zhan before marriage which is utter nonsense for Wei ying which he don't want to follow.

...

Tomorrow is marriage and lan zhan as groom and lan clan member he has so many ritual. He was so busy from morning but he don't feel a bit tired at all.
he don't show it out but he was super excited for tomorrow.
Tomorrow is a day he waited for months, the day finally Wei ying will be his.its true that Wei ying mentally, physically already his but he want it officially that no one can separate Wei ying from him till his last breath.
And tomorrow his wish will be fullfilled. His excitement not letting him sleep so he stand near balcony of his room looking at moon.

When he was in his thoughts he felt something wrapped around his waist and saw two hands hugging him from behind.even without glancing behind he know who it is
"Wei ying"
He said in calm soft tone.

Wei ying hummed.
Lan zhan Turn and hold Wei ying by shoulders.
"What are you doing here..
We can't meet before marriage like this "

Wei ying didn't say anything and hug lan zhan and lan zhan also hug him back.
"Are you ok'.

"I miss you" Wei ying said snuggling more into him.
Lan zhan kiss top of his head lovingly and they stayed like that for sometime in a comfortable silence.
"Lan zhan do you trust me"
Wei ying said breaking silence.

Lan zhan look at Wei ying's figure that tightly hugged him with confused face "of course I do"

Wei ying snuggle his face into lan zhan's crook and "and you know that I love you more than anything right"

Lan zhan doesn't understand why Wei ying asking like this suddenly but answer him "no one can love me more than you"

Wei ying lift his head from lan zhan's crooke and look at him with mixed emotions
"tomorrow whatever happen don't let your trust startled for a second and remember your words..trust me..trust our love".

Lan zhan start panicking with Wei ying's words not knowing what is happening
" What happened wei ying".
He ask with warried face.

Wei ying "nothing.."

But Lan zhan was not satisfied with it and ask again
"if something bothering you dont hesitate to tell me "

Looking lan zhan not going to give up
Wei ying shook his head
"Nothing lan zhan It's just i'm.. Tomorrow is a big day for us..the day we waited for so long that's why I was excited and feeling nervous that's it" Wei ying said in low voice.

" I'm to" Lan zhan kiss his forehead and Wei ying close his eyes feeling it
"now go back".
Lan zhan said Wei ying shook his head like little kid...
" Wanna cuddle you"
Lan zhan smile softly and walk inside with Wei ying still holding him.

my UNTAMED love for you ❤‍????जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें