13. jealousy

Lan zhan was not able to sleep for whole night he hold peony flower Wei ying gave him and after thinking for lang time he only slept one hour. 

Next morning as usual he wakeup at five and get ready. When he come out he was too nervous to face Wei ying. Lan xichen also come out of his room.

Xichen "wanji your ready".

Lan zhan nod. Lan xichen "then I will go and wake up jiang gonze as he was too drunk last night... You go get Wei gonze".

Lan zhan " Xiong me".

Lan xichen "yes is something wrong" he asked with confused face.

Lan zhan shook his head.

Lan xichen "then go fast so we can leave fast".

Lan zhan went near Wei ying's room door and hesitating to open it and zewu jun saw it and ask " Wanji something bothering you ".

Lan zhan " No... Nothing Xiong ".

Lan zhan open the door and get inside but zewu jun can read his brother that there is something. He shook his head and get into jiang cheng's room.

Lan zhan hesitately  went near Wei ying's bed and saw Wei ying sleeping soundly.
Lan zhan went near him " Wei ying " he call in low voice.
Then lan zhan lightly stroke Wei ying's cheeks "Wei ying".
Wei ying shiver with cold soft touch like feather on his cheeks. He lightly open his eyes and saw lan zhan looking at him. he startled and sit up in instent.

Wei ying "lan zhan you scared me " He put hand on his racing heart.

Lan zhan hung his head and say "sorry" in a low voice looking at lan zhan Wei ying's heart melted.

Wei ying "hee..hee...enough...lan zhan don't be like that" He quickly stand and put his hand on lan zhan's shoulder and immediately change topic to lighten the atmosphere
"huh....what are you doing here".

With sudden change of topic lan zhan take a breath " Xiong said it's time to leave from here and go back".

Wei ying "umm... Ok" He turn and grab his outer robe.

Lan zhan "Wei ying las... last.. ni... night_" his words cut by Wei ying...
"Dont talk about it lan zhan i'm ashamed..." He said seriously.

When Wei ying said that lan zhan's heart dropped and he was trembling inside but don't show any expressions on his face "i sorr_" He about to apologize

Before lan zhan complete his words his words cut by Wei ying  "do you know this is the first I get drunk" he said with amused expression.

"hum" Lan zhan said in confusion.

"yes i'm drunk to an extent that i don't even remember how I was here in this room" Wei ying roll his eyes with little frustration.

Lan zhan was overwhelmed that Wei ying don't  remember anything so he can't hate lan zhan and stay with normal as always.no one can understand his happiness but honestly he even don't no why he is happy thinking Wei ying will be with him. but what ever it is first he want to confirm it "what.. You mean last night... you don't remember anything for last night" he asked with curious.