44. our night🔞

Mature content a head please read on your own risk 🔞🔞

Lan zhan just left wei ying in bridal style
"Lan zhan what are yo_"
Lan zhan peck Wei ying's lips making him silent.
Lan zhan walk into their house which was already ready to live in. Lan zhan  directly walk into their bedroom and wei ying's eyes widen looking at room which is already decorated as bridal chamber with red bed sheets, red curtains, red table cloth every damn thing is red inside room..glowing with red candle lights.

"So you already want to spend our wedding night here" Wei ying ask with surprised face.

"Then why you think I take you here"
Lan zhan said with husky voice and Wei ying gulp and blush hard.

Lan zhan gently lay Wei ying on bed and hover over him. Putting his shy aside Immediately Wei ying wrap his hands around lan zhan.lan zhan about to kiss him but wei ying stop him.
Lan zhan look at him with confused face "what happened"

Wei ying "before you do something I want to ask you something"

Lan zhan lift his body up supporting his body with a hand pressing on matteress.
"What"

"What you said in marriage hall"
Wei ying touch his forehead ribbon and lan zhan look at it and bite his lower lip
"As far as I know you only tie me once on that night..that Night you are drunk right then how do you remember it"
Wei ying ask with serious face and lan zhan didn't say anything
"How did you remember Lan zhan I need answer"

"Actually..i" Lan zhan clear his troat "actually that night I was drunk but not totally drunk"
He said in low voice.

"What" Wei ying almost yell "then did you pretend to be drunk"
Wei ying ask in disbelief.

"please don't get angry Wei ying i know I was wrong that night and shouldn't have done like that but..but when..I..when I saw her hugging you..that..i was.. " Lan zhan was panicked and try to explain himself but start struggling to talk.

"You are jealous" Wei ying said and rise his eyebrow.

Lan zhan just hung his head
" everything happened so fast that I don't understand how to explain myself and scared that you will tease me so I pretend to be slept..I'm sorry"
Lan zhan said with dark face and guilt was clearly visible on his face.

Wei ying burst out into laughter and lan zhan look at him with confused face.
"So hanguang jun was so jealous that he can't control himself from claiming me"
He laugh hard and lan zhan's ears become red with embarrassment.

Wei ying suddenly stop laughing and Switch their positions and he come over lan zhan.
"Lan zhan when you act possesive of me..i love it ".

Wei ying look at lan zhan seductively and move near his already red ears because in span of their romentic life Wei ying understand lan zhan's senstive spot is his ears.
"Lan zhan I want you.. I want to feel you wholeover my body"
He whisper and bite lan zhan's ear
  lan zhan shiver at sudden sensation and bite his lips
Wei ying move in front of him and peck his lips
While Wei ying ask while his hands unconsciously moving over lan zhan's body and lan zhan body start responding to Wei ying's touches and he already become rock hard there.

When Wei ying saw his bulg Wei ying become more horny.
"My dear Husband your wife is yearning for your touch"
He said while moving his hands down words and when he grab lan zhan's harden manhood lan zhan grip on Wei ying's waist tighten and he pull Wei ying into passionate but rough kiss. They kiss for a while and part for oxygen.
"Er gege you know I love it when you all  roughy with me"
Wei ying said smiling widely still panting lightly and start showering kisses all over lan zhan's face.
Wei ying smooch lan zhan's cheeks, neck, collar bone and down words.
He was about to open lan zhan's robes but lan zhan stop him
"No" He shook his head.