16. Our Past

" Zewu jun" he said in low voice.

He saw zewu jun standing there while holding jade pendant in air. Wei ying frozen like statue in his place.

Zewu jun "I hope Wei gonze don't mind to have a cup of tea with me" he said with little serious but calm face.

Wei ying "zewu jun" Lan xichen interrupted him "please follow me" he started walking with Wei ying following him.

They went to lan xichen residence garden and sit at coffee table.
Zewu jun put jade pendant on table and look at Wei ying who is too nervous and. Little trembling.

Wei ying started "this pandent" "Is wanji's" Lan xichen completed and continue "but the one he lost before ten years" He look at Wei ying like continue.

"He didn't lost it but...but give to someone" Wei ying said little stumbling.

"And that someone is Wei gonze that I know now but what I want to know is how, when and why" Lan xichen said looking at Wei ying.

Wei ying take a long deep breath "I will tell you but you have to promise me that you will keep it secret".

Lan xichen " I will".

Wei ying "I think zewu jun remember you, lan zhan and old master lan visit to yunmeng ten years ago".

Lan xichen " I do".

Wei ying "that time I'm five and my parents roaming around world while hunting wild monsters.one day we went yunmeng to meet uncle jiang family while returning we stayed in an inn. I come out to play around and accidentally run into a dog.I afraid of dogs from childhood when that dog chase me and I run to save myself".

*past*
_

__*___

little Wei ying running and a dog chasing him. While running he bump into someone and hug that person while crying his eyes out.
That person may be one or two older than him.

That person try to move him away from himself but Wei ying stuck onto him like kola bear. Wei ying "save me... Please chase that dog away... Please" he started crying loudly.

That person give up and chase the dog with a rock piece besides him. That person "dog has gone leave me".

Wei ying felt relieve then look up and meet golden eyes that staring at him and leave him. He saw a boy who is just little taller than him wearing white clothes and head band looking like a 'white cloud' with series and little stern face.

That boy is none other than our lan wanji.

Little Wei ying " Thank you so much Yun gege " he said innocently.

Lan zhan knit his eyebrows asked confusedly "Yun gege..."

Wei ying "Yes you are looking like little Yun (yun means cloud) that's why" Wei ying giggled like a cute bunny.

Lan zhan shook his head "my name is not Yun" He Said without any emotion.

"Then what is your name" He asked with a smile.