Luo Gaofeng was shocked.

Good guy, are you a game or an animation? Are you still here to open the serial?

If you want to know what happened next, let’s listen to the explanation next time.

Tucao is back to Tucao, and when you think about it carefully, Luo Gaofeng also has to admit that the design of Huaying Park is actually quite ingenious, whether it is from the perspective of fans and tourists, or the perspective of profit itself.

For a while, every time I come to Huaying Paradise, there will be new surprises.

Second, for fans who have been chasing "One Piece" for a long time, the sense of substitution will be stronger. Every time Luffy in "One Piece" arrives at an island, Huaying Paradise will add a corresponding link. In this way, it seems that they are really experiencing sea adventures with Luffy and others at the same time Same.

Think again about the consistent high quality of Huaying Animation's works.

When fans are moved by the plot in the animation and urgently need an outlet, Huaying Paradise, which has corresponding themed entertainment facilities, will undoubtedly be the best place to go. And when Picture Park has the ability to continuously attract repeat customers, will it still worry about the park's profitability?

It is not an exaggeration to say that this set of combo skills is a lore.

Luo Gaofeng is still marveling at the "cautiousness" of Huaying Paradise, and the recovered friend on the other end has already started to run to the next attraction like having fun.

Not knowing what he saw, his friend who had squeezed into the crowd first turned to him and shouted: "Son, stop being in a daze, come out and see the fairy tale world!"

Fairy tale world?

What's the meaning?

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, and walked back and forth: "What's the hurry, Dad is here..." Before he could finish his jokes, Luo Gaofeng froze.

The words "Cake Island" are neatly written on the road signs surrounded by tourists, but? This is not the point.

He stared blankly at the "little world" carefully circled.

On top of the huge disk, an equally huge chocolate house stood there quietly. The walls are brown chocolate biscuits, the roof is covered with a layer of fluffy and soft cakes, the light blue windows are crystal clear amber sugar, and the ground is covered with a layer of snow-white icing.

Not just a chocolate house.

The rivers made of fruit juice and milk, the colorful lollipops standing like trees in special containers...

Actually? It's not a special design, but? It's—

Let me ask, which person did not imagine such a world when he was a child?

"Can I eat it?" someone asked.

Everyone heard this sentence, but no one took it to heart. After all, they thought and knew that the dream world that Huaying spent manpower, material resources and ingredients to build could possibly be used for tourists to eat. It fell, but in full view of everyone, the staff on the side said matter-of-factly: "Okay."