Chapter fifty-seven

This refusal was too straightforward, as if the owner of the voice had never considered other possibilities, so that Ye Changlin couldn't help but reflect on when his (movie's) attractiveness dropped to the point where even passers-by turned a blind eye.

After thinking about it, he felt that the Shepherd Star probably didn't know him and regarded him as an inexplicable street liar, so he was indifferent to his invitation. He didn't have the nerve to ask "Do you really not know who I am", so he had no choice but to say: "Really, I didn't lie to you, I..."

In order to increase his persuasiveness, he opened his backpack, quickly found a business card inside, and handed it to Shepherd Xing.

"This is my business card. If you don't believe me, you can use this business card to call Shenmei Film and Television Group for verification."

He thought, even if the other party doesn't know him, they should have an impression of Shenmei Film and Television. As one of the top six leading companies in the Blue Star film and television industry, Shenmei's influence and profitability are beyond doubt.

"..." Shepherd Xing was a little dumbfounded: "No need, I know you didn't lie to me."

In fact, the moment Ye Changlin called to stop him, Mu Suxing recognized the other party's identity.

Coincidentally, the reason why Mu Su Xing came to Bauhinia Town to collect materials was precisely because he had watched Ye Changlin's movie "Duckweed" before he was reborn. The hero in the play lived in a poor and backward small Town, the prototype of this town is the Bauhinia Town where they are now.

Mu Suxing was very impressed with "Duckweed". This movie uses an ordinary person as the starting point, and borrows the duckweed-like life of the leading actor to reflect the tragic life of the ordinary people at the bottom under the background of the era at that time. struggling fate.

Not only that……

If he remembers correctly, this film will contract all the awards of Blue Star's major film festivals next year, and Ye Changlin himself has become a recognized master of literary and artistic films by Blue Star. A legend that cannot be avoided in the history of star movies.

"Then why don't you want to?" Ye Changlin was puzzled. In his opinion, as a native of Zijing Town, the other party's material conditions would definitely not be much better. Even if he had no interest in the movie itself, there was no reason to refuse. The temptation of money is right.

Thinking of this, he deliberately added: "As long as you agree, the price is negotiable."

While the two were talking, Fang Lian and Wen Feihang on the side finally came to their senses. When Ye Changlin emphasized that "the price is negotiable", both of them couldn't help showing strange expressions—even though they didn't know that Huaying's two animations were profitable. How much, but I also want to know that compared with Blue Star's first-line movie stars, the profit that Shepherd Star gets from it will only be more, not less.

If I really want money, continuing to do the second season of "My Hero Academia" is also a good choice, why bother to act in a drama?

Up to now, Mu Suxing has figured it out. If he doesn't give a reason, the director won't let it go. He had no choice but to say: "I'm a student of Xingning University of the Arts, and I came to Zijing Town to graduate. I am afraid that I don’t have the time and energy to take on a part-time job as an actor.”

Besides, he has no interest in acting.

Ye Changlin was slightly taken aback.

When he first saw Shepherd Xing, he was astonished. He only thought that the other party was the actor who walked out of his movie, but he didn't think too much about it. He only thought that the other party was the local of Bauhinia Town. Man, I didn't think about acting at all.