"I wonder if there will be a chance for Xingxing and Director Xu to cooperate."

"There will definitely be. I heard that Director Xu had already signed a contract with Huaying long before the release of "Born to Be a Craftsman". Now there are quite a lot of people who want to poach Director Xu. In Huaying, you don’t even take a look. There are people from Huaying on the left and right, so is the cooperation still far away?”

Some are happy and some are sad.

While Huaying here is celebrating for its works to become the king of the schedule again, the capital of the other side is gloomy and gloomy.

At the same time, in a conference room.

"I said early in the morning not to get involved with the matter of Yunsu. You have to get involved to lead the charge. First, in order to catch up with the Lunar New Year file to encircle and suppress Huaying, all kinds of urging the crew to rush the progress, and now they are afraid of official punishment. The release date has been postponed again and again, seeing that this year will soon be April, you all say what to do now!"

silence.

Everyone looked at each other with the same helplessness on their faces.

They really have no choice.

Originally, according to their deal with Yunsu, their film would be released as the third batch of films in the "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" campaign. However, no one expected that the officials, who had always turned a blind eye to all the overt and covert struggles in the film industry, would suddenly end. , giving Yunsu a small punishment but a big warning.

Faced with the official warnings that could not be clearer, they knew it was time to withdraw no matter how hard they tried.

As a film and television company, they have a natural relationship with the government to control and be controlled. Yunsu Group has other industries, but they have nothing but TV dramas and movies. For them, not to mention official punishment, even a little Warnings and hints are enough to scare them.

After finally getting through February, Xu An happened to be born again in March.

"Actually... maybe we are already lucky?" Someone asked tentatively: "At least our movie hasn't been released yet, unlike Beiyuan Film and Television, which was directly hit by "Born to Be a Craftsman" and couldn't hide. We can at least arrange a specific release time, there won’t be any film productions in April, right?”

The boss took a deep breath, photographed a form directly in front of him, and said coldly: "This is the schedule for next month. You can read it yourself."

His eyelids twitched.

April has always been the off-season for the film industry. Any company with a bit of ambition and background will choose the busy summer or Lunar New Year schedule. In other words, the movies that will be released in April are usually either produced by small and medium-sized companies, or the movies themselves tend to be less popular and niche.

For them, who only want to release the film as soon as possible and stop losses, April is a good time to make a move.

However--

He looked at the familiar words on the famous list.

Movie Name: "Your Lie in April"

Director: Shepherd Star

Production company: Huaying Animation

The three words "Pleiades" in the director's column on the form were too conspicuous and shocking to them, so much so that he couldn't even pretend not to see it.