Chapter 52: Talk With The Palm

Sakura turned around and spotted Karin running towards them panting. "What is it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Karin reached her and breathed heavily. "Suigetsu... He got poisoned!" Karin said, tears present in her eyes.

Sakura's eyes widened. "What happened?" She asked. Karin regained her breathing. "Tsunade-sama said it's because of a poison present in the water he was drinking." Karin said. "Poison?" Sakura said. 'Kabuto! I knew something was off last night!' Sakura thought as she ran towards the hospital. She slammed the door of the ER open.

"Tell me what happened!" She demanded as she walked towards them. "Haruno-sensei! You're back!" A nurse said. "He was fed a poison that eats up your red blood cells. We can't find a way to take it out of his system." Tsunade said, glaring at the wall.

Sakura made a cut on her arm and opened Suigetsu's mouth. 'Our blood should do the work.' Sakura thought as a drop of blood entered Suigetsu's mouth. "What are you doing?!" Tsunade said, looking at Sakura unbelievingly. "Most of the poison are present in his large intestine, considering that the poison is in the water he drank." Sakura said. "Get a blood transfusion ready." Sakura ordered calmly.

A few hours later...

Sakura sat calmly beside Suigetsu's bed, watching him return to his original color. The door suddenly opened to reveal Karin, relief present on her face. "He's stable now, don't wory." Sakura said, smiling. "Thank you." Karin said, looking away. Sakura stood up and walked towards the door. "I have business to attend to. Call a doctor when he wakes up." Sakura said, shadow covering her eyes.

Sakura reached the mansion and saw the Akatsuki slacking off. "Leader, may I have a word?" Sakura said, smiling. Pein nodded and stood up. "What is it, Sakura?" Pein asked. "I just wanna chat with you." Sakura said, grinning as she write something on her palm and showing it to him. "Kabuto is in the compound." It says. "Chat about what Sakura?" He said, giving her a smile. 'He's listening to our conversation.' Pein thought, also writing on his palm. "I understand, your mission is to track him down and do whatever. Your partner would be Itachi." Pein wrote on his palm. "How are you and Konan?" Sakura asked, giving him a sly smile. Pein blushed bright red and turned away.

Unknown to them, a silver haired guy is listening to their conversation from afar.

To Be Continued...