Chapter 47: Wake Up For The Truth

Sakura laughed coldly at him. "Tobi." Sakura said. Tobi nodded and teleported them outside the gates of Konoha. "Mission accomplished." Sakura said smiling as her eyes started bleeding. "Sakura!" All three of them shouted as Sakura fainted.

Sakura opened her eyes and turned her head only to see Sasori sleeping by her side. Hidan sleeping on a sofa and Itachi peacefully reading his book. Itachi glanced at Sakura and pushed Hidan off the sofa to wake him up.

Thump

"YOU F**KING B**TARD?! WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" Hidan said as he glared and rubbed his head. "Blossom, how are you feeling?" Itachi said, walking towards her, waking Sasori up in the process.

Sakura grinned gleefully at them. "I'm fine. My eyes just hurts. How's Sasuke?" She said. "Hn. Sasuke is fine just minor injuries." Itachi said, taking a sit beside her. "That's good then." Sakura said, smiling.

"Where is he now?" Sakura asked. "He's in the room next to yours, blossom." Sasori said, smiling. "Can I go to him?" Sakura asked, giving them the puppy eyes. The three twitched. "That f**king look." Hidan mumbled. "Fine." All three of them said, making Sakura grin.

Itachi knocked and heard an enter. They entered and saw Sasuke sitting up with team taka. "Can you leave us?" Sakura asked, shadow covering her eyes. "But-!" Karin said, but got cut off when Jugo put his hand on her shoulder. "Fine." Karin said, stomping away.

All of them walked out, leaving Sasuke and Sakura. Sakura walked towards him. "Why did you ask for the mission?" Sakura asked, shadow covering her eyes. "Hn. To test my ablities." Sasuke said, monotonously. Sakura gritted her teeth and slapped Sasuke hard.

Sasuke's eyes widened as he felt a stinging pain on his left cheek. "You f**king b**tard." Sakura said, monotonously. "Did you know how much you made Itachi worry?" Sakura said, clenching her fists. "He never worried about me when he killed our clan." Sasuke said, glaring at Sakura with his Sharingan spinning dangerously.

"What about Karin then?" Sakura asked. "Have you ever considered if her feelings for you are real and not just for show off?" Sakura asked coldly. "Hn. Nobody is capable of loving me." Sasuke said, receiving himslef another slap on the other cheek. "Wake up, Sasuke!" Sakura said, glaring at him, clenching her fists.

Sakura threw a folder at him, while walking away. "Don't show your face to me unless you've realized the truth." Sakura said, monotonously. "Hn." Sasuke said, looking away.

To Be Continued...