Chapter 24: Mission Accomplished

Sakura and Yoru reached Pein's office. Sakura knocked three times and heard a faint come in. They entered the office. Sakura handed Pein the scroll from their mission and told him what happened.

He eyed Yoru and said "Is that your summon Sakura? Why is it present?" Sakura nodded and said "Leader-sama, I have summoned him a few days back and told him to spy on Orochimaru." Pein raised an eyebrow at this.

Sakura glanced at Yoru and Yoru gave a nod. "He wants the two Uchihas' Sharingan. And it seems like Orochimaru doesn't know of Madara. He is also after Sakura-sama. He seems to know of the exceptional power and speed she holds. He is also after the nine tailed fox. He believes that it'll grant him eternal power. He wants to declare war in Leaf village and the Akatsuki. He told his disciple that he will use the same thing he used when he attacked the Akatsuki base. The war will be held exactly 5 years from now." Yoru said the same thing he did to Sakura. Pein's eyes narrowed "You know about Madara?" He asked Sakura.

Sakura nodded and said "I found out during our mission." Pein nodded "He is also after the nine tailed fox. Declaring a war against Akatsuki. He has a death wish." Pein said. "Pein-sama, the shinobi's that Orochimaru sent was too strong. Deidara, Sasori, Kisama and even Itachi wasn't able to defeat them." Sakura said.

"How did you defeat them alone, Sakura?" Pein asked. Sakura grinned and winked at him. "That's for me to know and for you to find out Pein-sama." She said. Pein sighed and said "Alright alright. I'll find out either way."

"I think it is best to make an alliance with the leaf village. In 5 years time, Orochimaru will attack without a second thought." Sakura said. Pein nodded in agreement and said "We will notify the hokage in a year. You are dismissed."

Sakura and Yoru bowed and walked out the door. 'Cha! Mission accomplished! Shanaro!'

To Be Continued...