Chapter 49: A Shoulder To Cry On

"Aniki, I know the truth now." Sasuke said, looking down and clenching his fists. "Hn, what truth otouto?" Itachi asked monotonously. "About you massacring our clan." Sasuke whispered, gritting his teeth. Itachi smiled and gave Sasuke a poke on the forehead. "I'm glad, otouto." Itachi said. Itachi's eyes widened as he felt Sasuke wrapped his arms around his brother. "I'm sorry." Sasuke said, crying. Itachi smiled and merely nodded, hugging Sasuke back. 'Thank you, Sakura.' He thought.

Sakura sat on a swing in the park alone, thinking about what happened to the two Uchiha's. "Blossom." Sasori said, taking a sit beside her. "Puppet boy." Sakura said back, grinning. Sasori's eyes softened at this.

"Why do you continue to cheer everyone around you up, if those people you are trying to cheer up are the reason why you are broken now?" Sasori asked, looking up at the orange sky.

Sakura smiled and let a tear fall. "I don't want them to feel the same pain I felt." Sakura said. Sasori turned to her and saw her crying. "Does it hurt....does it hurt to see them happy, while here you are, crying by yourself?" Sasori asked. Sakura gave him a painful smile. "I'm fine." Sakura said.

"You're obviously not, blossom." Sasori said, holding Sakura's chin by his thumb and his index finger and kissing her. He pulled away a few seconds later only to see Sakura stopped crying and staring at him with wide eyes. He rested his forehead on hers and smiled.

"I'll be there whenever you need a shoulder to cry on, blossom." He said, smiling. 'Cha! First Weasel, next Puppet Boy! You're hot girl!' Inner shouted. Sakura mentally twitched. 'Shut up and don't ruin the moment inner!' Sakura thought, blushing bright red.

To Be Continued...