Chapter 20: The Escape

"Sasuke." Sakura said with so much venom in her voice. "You've betrayed Konoha again!" Sakura said, glaring at him.

Sasuke smirked at her reaction. "Hn. What if I did?" Sasuke glanced at the Akatsuki member on Sakura's back. "And I see you're no better." He said. Sakura gritted her teeth and said "Don't stoop me down to your level! I can never join a snake like you are doing now!"

"Go back to Konoha, Sakura. You're still too weak." Sasuke said turning his back on Sakura. "You're the weak one here. Face it, you can never defeat Itachi." Sakura scoffed as she tried to provoke Sasuke. His Sharingan spun wildly as he try to maintain his posture. "Like you're any better." He said.

"I see you're still that same revenge sick puppy. Trying to gain your brother's attention to defeat him. Face it Sasuke. You're too weak for Itachi." Sasuke attacked Sakura at full speed by the time Sakura finished her sentence.

Sasuke tried stabbing her with his katana but Sakura got faster over the weeks with the Akatsuki. She smirked at this as she dodged closer towards the scroll. "I see I hit a nerve." She said as she grabbed the scroll. She smiled sadly at what Sasuke has turned. "Sayonara, Sasuke-kun." With that Sakura turned to cherry blossom petals. Just the way Konan does.

A few miles away from Otogakure...

"Hn. Sayonara, Sakura. I'll bring you back to konoha for sure. Just the same way you did to me." The real Sasuke Uchiha said as he gained the memories of his clone in the cave.

A few miles near a small village...

Sakura put a hange on both her and Tobi. She payed for an inn for the rest of the night. Sakura put Tobi down on one of the beds. She sighed. 'I can't heal him with his mask on. Should I remove it? Or should I wait for him to wake up?' Sakura's eyebrows furrowed at this. Thinking whether she should or should not.

To Be Continued...