Chapter 19: Mission Towards Oto

Sakura and Tobi reached the borders of Otogakure with 12 hours of continuously running. "There! There! Blossom-chan! That's where we need to find the scroll!" Tobi said pointing in a cave.

"A cave?" Sakura asked raising an elegant eyebrow at Tobi. He nodded and ran towards it, dragging Sakura with him. "Tobi and Blossom-chan needs to finish this quickly so Blossom-chan can rest." Tobi said, entering the cave.

Sakura smiled and let Tobi drag her away. Sakura's smile soon turned into a frown when she saw a glimpse of a string. She pulled Tobi to stop. "Tobi. Traps are scattered be careful." Sakura said. Cautiously walking over the string.

Tobi did the same. A few minutes later, they reached a huge door with two statues that look like barbarians on each side of the door. Tobi was about to open the door until an HUGE axe suddenly came crushing onto him, causing Tobi to stumble and fall.

"Tobi!" Sakura shouted as a second axe came crashing for Tobi. Sakura broke the axe into peices with a chakra filled punch. Sakura ran to Tobi and wrapped Tobi's arm around her neck.

Her eyes widened as she felt Tobi's temperature beyond normal. "Tobi, you're having a fever!" Sakura said, dodging all the attacks coming from the huge statues. "Blossom-chan! Watch out!" Tobi said, Sakura looked back only to see a snake coming for an attack.

Sakura had no time to dodged. But in a blink of an eye, she found themselves hiding behind a post. She set Tobi down gently and whispered to him. "Was it you who teleported us?" Sakura asked in a hushed tone.

Tobi nodded but soon his vision grew blurry and everything went black. "You idiot! You shouldn't have slept by my side for six hours when I was sick!" Sakura said, carrying Tobi on her back. "I can't risk to leave you here. Orochimaru is present in this cave." Sakura said, returning in the battlefield. She took both statues down with a kick. All that's left is the snake that was about to attack her before Tobi teleported them.

She dodged as the snake attacked Sakura from behind. She gripped Tobi on one hand and used the other to throw a chakra filled punch on the snake. Sakura's eyes widened as the snake opened its mouth wide. "F**k!" Sakura cursed as she and Tobi got swallowed by a snake.

'Think Sakura! Think! I can't use the jutsu Konan-chan taught me yet. I can't let them know I learned that yet. My katana!' Sakura's eyes widened as she tried to reaches for the scroll in her kunai pouch. 'Tobi's fever is getting worst!' Sakura thought as she grasp the scroll in her hand. Sakura dug her nails into her palm, effectively making it bleed. Without hesitations, Sakura summoned her katana. She grasp her katana tightly in her right hand and held the fainted Tobi on the other.

She twisted her arm and stabbed the snake with so much force. Sakura cut their way out and left the chopped up snake behind and entered the room where the scroll should be.

Sakura grasps her katana tightly as she scanned the room for traps and ninja's. Seeing none made Sakura cautious.

A few seconds later, she heard footsteps from the corner of the room. "Hn. I didn't expect you here Sakura." A voice suddenly said. She turned to the voice and her eyes narrowed.

To Be Continued...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to say that I have made me some Ko-Fi page where you can tip me a "coffee" for my works! ☕️💖

It's just a small nook you can visit and support me on if you want to! I'm hoping to fill it with more stuff that's exclusively for the page so I can continue doing what I love doing (♡˙︶˙♡) Please stop by and leave a "coffee" for your sleep-deprived writer!💖

https://ko-fi.com/kaceabella

♡ ♡