That is, when some passers-by black fans doubted their own judgment, another post complaining about "The Prince of Tennis" appeared on Bluestar's largest comprehensive animation forum——

Title: After seeing the ratings ranking of a certain station, I feel a little bit uneasy.

Content: I think I may really not understand the aesthetics of the audience now.

They are also animations. Why do many animation companies’ sincere works always fall silently? Some companies ignore the real industry situation and just fiddle with money-making animations, so they can easily rank first in the ratings? There is actually a group of people chasing this kind of black-material stone hammer animation with real affection?

Is it because the times are changing too fast, or is my thinking too conservative and backward?

Floor 1: Someone finally came out to say something fair. I feel psychedelic when I look at the ratings of a certain TV station. It’s so psychedelic. What are the audiences thinking now? Is it okay to just look good?

Floor 2: One thing to say, this year's audience is really not good.

...

Looking at the post in front of him, Lu Qing's expression became a little subtle.

As a passer-by in Huaying Animation, because of "The Prince of Tennis", he naturally doesn't have a good impression of this company. Now that he clicks on the post, he just wants to read a joke, but...

As if to confirm something, Lu Qing dragged the mouse upwards, and his eyes once again fell on the ID of the host, and at the same time, he realized that he had read correctly, but he couldn't explain it in his heart——

Qiming Animation Studio? Will V's official account be added?

Lu Qing felt that anyone with a long brain would not be able to use the company's official account and end up dissing the foolishness of other companies, so this Qiming animation is... originally planned to use the trumpet to bring the rhythm, But accidentally dialed the wrong number?

With such a guess, at this moment, he looked up at the first floor and the second floor to echo the landlord's words, and couldn't help raising his eyebrows.

Even he, who is always slow to respond, has noticed something wrong with the host's ID at this moment. The first two floors didn't notice this at all. Not to mention, even the reply time is quite different from the host's posting time. Somewhat similar, as if they had thought about what to say in advance.

Without even thinking about it, Lu Qing directly took screenshots of the entire topic post, and when he refreshed the page again, the words "The post you are viewing does not exist" popped up on the computer screen as expected.

Things have developed to this point, no matter how big Lu Qing's prejudice against Huaying is, he should understand by now what is going on with the bloody storm during this period.

I thought it was Huaying Animation's many unrighteous actions, which aroused the anger of netizens. Could it be that the navy deliberately arranged by colleagues is leading the rhythm?

If Tie Hanhan behind this account hadn't accidentally entered the wrong number, I'm afraid they would have been kept in the dark.

The more he thought about it, the more angry he became, and now he stopped messing around. Instead, he opened another theme post, made a detailed arrangement and analysis of the whole incident, and finally attached a screenshot at the end as evidence.

As Bluestar's largest comprehensive forum, the traffic of the forum itself goes without saying. In fact, it wasn't just Lu Qing. Even though Qiming Animation reacted quickly and deleted the mistaken post in the first place, there were still a few quick-witted netizens who saw the specific content and saved it as a screenshot.

In such a short time, this screenshot was spread all over the various social networking platforms.

"Grass……"

"Although I have always known that there is capital power behind this matter, but Qiming Animation is so stupid, I really didn't expect... Which navy company did this hire, and the wrong number? I laughed stupidly. .”

"Did no one pay attention to the replies on the first and second floors in the screenshot? You also said 'this audience is not good', I laughed so hard. I don't know if this audience is OK, but your idiots in this session are real."

...

Huaying fans are happy to hear it, and some real passers-by who hold a neutral stand are also happy to ridicule the dementia behavior of the navy, but the mood of the black fans is not so good.

Although some black fans who have been rhythmically known also know the truth, but the matter has come to an end. Although they are not happy to be used as a knife by capital, but because of their inner embarrassment, they naturally have no good impression of Huaying. Only a very small number of people choose In order to be responsible for their actions, they went to the Huaying Animation Weibo to apologize.

Lu Qing is one of them.

He originally thought that seeing himself apologize to Huaying Animation, those fans who had "fighted" with him before would ridicule him. The fact is just the opposite. Except for a very small number of people who clung to the previous things, more Huaying fans responded one after another:

"My friend, have you heard of The Prince of Tennis?"

"It doesn't matter, as long as you do the splits on the Net King's wall, then we are good friends.jpg"

...Although I can understand Huaying fans’ desire for Amway, what’s going on with this pyramid scheme feeling?

The complaints are back to the complaints. Seeing that the fans of Huaying are quite open-minded, many of them are attracted by melons. The pure passers-by who didn't watch animation before became interested in the fans talking about "The Prince of Tennis".

The online version of "Prince of Tennis" was launched on Yueqi Video at this time.

Thanks to the popularity accumulated by Xingning TV, as soon as "Prince of Tennis" was launched on Yueqi Video, its rating was as high as 9.3 points!

"nice!"

"To be honest, I personally don't have much feeling for tennis. I watched it purely for Huaying at the beginning, and the result did not disappoint me. The animation is very beautiful, and it doesn't matter if I don't know tennis. The characters are all great. I hope everyone will not be affected by what happened some time ago and can continue to watch in peace and friendship~"

"I will never tell you that this animation is actually super good! Just because I honestly told the truth to my friends, now they all come to steal my husband:)"

...

At this point, the last layer of haze covering "The Prince of Tennis" since its broadcast has finally dissipated.

Seeing netizens' evaluation of "The Prince of Tennis" skyrocketing, Huaying's employees breathed a sigh of relief. While they admired Mu Xing more and more in their hearts, they also wanted to hold a celebration banquet at the headquarters.

But Mu Xingxing said: "Just wait a little longer, it's not time to celebrate yet."

In the hearts of Huaying employees, Mu Xingxing is already almost a semi-talented person. Therefore, as soon as he finished speaking, everyone who was originally happy suddenly became nervous again.

"Isn't the evidence that Qiming Animation Studio hired navy troops conclusive?" Fang Lian frowned: "Are they going to continue to be evil?"

Noticing the slightly nervous expressions on everyone's face, Mu Xiuxing couldn't help but laugh: "Where did you think you were going?" He was in a good mood at the moment. Seeing everyone's confused and worried look, he simply explained: "Just take it as it is. "The Prince of Tennis" is not yet successful enough to have a celebration party to understand."

"Then how long do we have to wait?" Fang Lian asked.

"Well..." Mu Xingxing looked at the motionless landline next to the desk and smiled slightly: "Of course, wait until the fish takes the bait."