❄️19. My Girl is she?❄️

Start from the beginning

"What ?shocked that your Hyungs know?" Hobi said folding his arms over his chest while entering the room.

Jungkook looked down, being a little timid. The guys knew how sensitive Jungkook was. He might be rough tough for the world but for them, he was their lil Kookie. Who was extremely shy to confront his true feelings, who had trouble dealing with new people and who was total softie by heart, which was once brutally trampled upon.

"What is stopping you Jungkook? How long will you run away from your feelings?" Yoongi asked with soft eyes. The question makes Jungkook heave a heavy sigh and sit on the couch with hands palming his forehead. "I don't know Hyung. It is just that, It has only been two months. How can I develop feelings for her? You know I don't get involved in all this right?" Jungkook said in a dejected tone. "(deep sigh) Sometime someone can make us feel a certain way which others cannot, even after being there with us for years Kook." Hobi said with a genuine smile.

He very well understands the turmoil that is going on inside him. "Y/n is a nice girl Kookie and who knows maybe she is the one for you?" Taehyung said with his bread cheek smile.

Jungkook looked at them, with his puppy doe eyes. "Yah !! how long will you stay and sulk over your past? Do you think I would have been able to live if I had been clinging onto my past. I and Mom were abandoned by my 'so-called father' on the day of the death of my sister. I was barely a 5 year old. Seeing your dream worthy family life break into shackles was the last thing a 5 year old would wanna experience Jungkook.

But we have to move on and if we don't we get confined within our self made boundaries and simply die one day. Do you want to live that kinda life ? Shit happens okay, but one gotta move past that." Yoongi said keeping a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm uncertain about the depth of my emotions, and if Y/n feels the same, even a little bit. what if my feelings fade over time? What if I unintentionally cause her pain?" Jungkook asked.

"Yaah! The way you care for her and are scared of end up hurting her is the cue to your nascent emotions Kookie. You whipped for her boi." Tae chirped smiling wide. "You have a long way to go Kook. We are yet to know about Y/n's status." Jimin laughed an airy laugh commenting .

" The question is about me here. If I like her I am gonna win her over." Jungkook said looking down. "Oh God !!!! Our maknae is blushing guys." Hobi said laughing. "Well then what are you waiting for? Go find out you muscle pig and find out before we parcel your girl to Jackson." Yoongi said making others laugh. Jungkook groaned in annoyance. "Why do you like that guy so much? Why? Even Joon hyung keeps praising him and don't even get me started with the girls." He said in an annoyed tone. "Gosh guys!! We should have guessed it earlier, this guy is jealous of Jackson Hyung cause Kookie's boy crush likes him. 😂 😂." Hobi said laughing, but his laugh was cut short by his phone's ringtone. "It is bubble's call guys!!" said Yoongi taking a glance at his phone. Jungkook looked at them puzzled.

OTP

"Yes Bubble."

______

"Oh okay (smiles looking at Jungkook) sure. Just send me your live location."

______

"BYe Bye"

"Looks like our lover boy just got lucky." He said looking at Jungkook who was super confused as he did not know any Bubbles whatsoever.

"Bubbles is your 'I somewhat like her' girl. she has been named so by Yoongi Hyung due to her obsession with Bubble Tea. We got to know about it yesterday at dinner, which you my dear jerk ,missed."Jimin said with tight smile. To which Jungkook made an "o" face.

"It is your chance Kook. You better not miss it. Give yourself and her a chance. Y/n is at the Bus station at Sindbae Dong." Hobi said with a soft smile.

"Embrace it Jungkook. Live the way one should." Yoongi said. "Okay so enough with the Ted Talk. Coming straight to the point, gather your shit bro before you lose your girl to a good looking artistic curator dude."Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled looking at his brothers. They were always his rescue from all the hard things in life. They always got his back, no matter what.

Jungkook stood up and rushed to change into the clothes he got for post workout. He came out all decked up.

"Jungkook take my car keys, yours are with Namjoon." Taehyung said. "It is okay hyung I am taking my motorbike." Jungkook said grinning. " My girl prefers motorbikes over Cars." He said winking 😉.

The Guys started hooting, finally seeing the youngest moving forward with his life and hoping this is it for him. (fingers crossed)

Please vote and Comment 🤗

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Hey lovelies!!!

here is an update.

what do you think guys will she be his?