Chapter 147 - 148 - 149 - 150

Start from the beginning

In a train with a sense of the times, a chocolate shaped like a frog came out of the boy's hand and lay tightly on the glass window of the train. After changing into wizard robes before arriving at the station, the door to the mysterious and majestic castle opened in the night. The camera followed the perspective of the boys and girls, from the auditorium under the vast starry sky to the ever-changing staircases and vivid portraits, and swept through the dormitories of different styles. , and finally went down the stairs step by step, settling in a classroom filled with materials and potions.

Shen Nian blinked, a little surprised. As a CG animated movie, there is nothing to say about the scenes in the trailer in front of you, but...

"This... there is no plot?"

Shen Nian originally thought that Huaying would focus on showing the plot of the movie in the trailer to prove the difference between Huaying Animation and Qianye Entertainment - many people said that the reason why "Galaxy Fantasy" failed was that its script was too empty. The whole movie is also CG for success, and CG for failure. The first-class special effects not only failed to optimize the film, but made the plot even more inexplicable, which is completely intolerable.

At a time when the shadow of the failure of "Galaxy Fantasy" has not completely dissipated, if Huaying makes this announcement, isn't it afraid that it will be directly sentenced to death by audiences and fans who are not optimistic about CG animated movies?

Thinking of this, even though Shen Nian had always looked at Huaying, he couldn't help but frown.

The three-minute trailer was played in a blink of an eye. Just as Shen Nian had guessed, the entire trailer did not mention the main plot of the movie or introduce the key characters of the story. Instead, it seemed to show off the special effects of the screen, showing off the movie world. The various details of the show are presented like a horse watching flowers.

......detail?

Shen Nian's heart skipped a beat, as if she had thought of something, she moved the mouse, clicked "Replay", and watched the entire trailer again. Familiar music echoed in the room again. The boy in the video opened the letter, and the admission notice made of parchment was opened. The camera zoomed in on the letter paper with the lion, snake, badger and eagle painted on it, "You have been approved to study at Hogwart." The words "Study at the School of Magic" immediately jumped out of it, occupying the entire screen, and the entire trailer ended.

really.

On the surface, the trailer in front of you seems to be no different from "Galaxy Fantasy": there is no plot, and it is full of various special effects that look amazing but are actually useless, but in reality?

Shen Nian thought back to all the details of the magical world that he had just seen.

Themes about magic are not uncommon, and even have a fixed pattern in the development over the years. However, the setting of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" completely breaks out of the existing framework. Not only is it not limited to On the old-fashioned setting of sword and magic, it took a different approach, showing a magical world that is closer to reality, ordinary and wonderful.

Among all the magic themes that focus on combat, the magic world in front of you that focuses on daily life seems closer to the fairy tale magic world in people's imagination.

This is a completely new magical world that is completely different from the Western fantasy elemental magic in the bad streets.