"After less than a year of serialization, the main character was written to death and forced to end. Are you Huaying comics crazy or think you have too much money?"

"If your company insists on taking Holmes' life, Xingning Academy of Fine Arts will terminate all cooperative relations with Huaying Animation and refuse to give Huaying any professional help!"

That's fine, anyway, everyone is considered a partner and a community of interests. Naturally, we have to pay attention to and protest Huaying's show operation in due course. The problem is——

Qiu Fengmao looked at the criticism and reprimands from his elders, peers and juniors in the family chat group, and his heart was filled with despair.

And that's not all.

Considering the "wonderful record" of Mu Su Xing in the past, Qiu Fengmao did not think about the angry scene of readers after the publication of "The Last Case". It will gradually calm down over time——

the next day.

In the Huaying office building, the office hall was silent.

In stark contrast to this, the outside of the office building, where few people come at this moment, is already surrounded by readers holding banners, and from time to time there is a unanimous voice:

"Give me back Holmes!"

"We will never compromise this time! Shameless thief, you have the ability to kill Sherlock Holmes. If you have the ability, come out!"

Qiu Fengmao felt his head hurt even more.

I thought readers were just expressing their protests and dissatisfaction as usual, which was no different from the depressing ending of "Magic Girl Madoka Magica". What people never expected is that this time, fans really didn't say Just saying that, although it is not serious enough to actually threaten the company with razor blades, but...

Thinking of this, Qiu Fengmao raised his head and looked helplessly at the crowd downstairs.

From when he went to work in the morning to now, the crowd around the Huaying office building has not dispersed. As time goes by, there seems to be a more "colorful" trend day by day: some protested loudly with banners, while others remained silent. They didn't say anything indignantly, but in short, they had only one goal - to strongly demand that Muxiu Star change the ending!

"If it really doesn't work, why don't we try calling the police?" an editor suggested.

"If calling the police was useful, I would have used it long ago," Qiu Fengmao said with a wry smile, "I tried to call the police when they first surrounded them, but it turned out..."

As a result, the Xingning City police are also fans of Sherlock Holmes. It is said that they have an extremely difficult task to complete at this time, and they cannot be distracted. Because of the loss of Holmes, they have to use all their energy to overcome this problem. It's a difficult problem, I hope Huaying can persist for a while.

Qiu Fengmao was dumbfounded, but there was nothing he could do.

After all, although the fans outside made a lot of noise, they did not do anything particularly outrageous. At most, they just shouted a few words loudly and sat in front of the door to protest. Even if the police did come, they would It's not good to be really tough and drive people away.