Chapter 103 - 104 - 105 - 106 - 107

Bắt đầu từ đầu

A certain two-dimensional netizen forum.

When Luo Gaofeng saw a post titled "Does anyone know Mr. Zhuo Liming?", Luo Gaofeng was actually a little disgusted, wasn't it just a suspension? As for the point where it seems like a real revenge is going to be staged?

He clicked on the post without hesitation, and was about to scold the poster. When he looked at the content of the post, he found that it was completely different from what he had imagined.

Title: Does anyone know Mr. Zhuo Liming?

Content: During the recent summer vacation, the owner of RT was helping out at a mahjong parlor at a relative's house, and then unexpectedly found that there was a private room where the guests looked very familiar... It probably looked like this [picture]. I looked at the pictures in the encyclopedia and thought about Teacher Zhuo's character. I felt a little unbelievable. I didn't dare to believe it, so I asked everyone to verify it.

Luo Gaofeng:...

As a hard-core fan of Huaying Animation and a new fan of "Returning on a Snowy Night", Luo Gaofeng fell into deep thought as he looked at the familiar profile in the picture.

He didn't know what Zhuo Liming looked like-if it wasn't necessary, which manga reader would pay attention to the author's appearance? The problem is, the one sitting at the mahjong table...

Isn't this their dog thief? !

Luo Gaofeng was shocked.

He refreshed the post casually, and he was obviously not the only netizen who noticed this:

1st Floor:.

Floor 2: ...I went to Mr. Zhuo's signing event before, this one seems to be really me...

3rd floor:? ? ?

4th floor: I have been to the autograph meeting and met in person. Although the photo taken by the author is a bit blurry and ugly, it is indeed Mr. Zhuo who is right.

5th Floor:? Didn't the publication be suspended because of poor health? Are you playing mahjong? This is too much!

Just as readers were looking at each other in confusion and confusion across the Internet, several more replies popped up.

Floor 6: Well, excuse me, although I don't really want to digress, but... the little boy next to Mr. Zhuo, I wondered why he looked a bit like our dog thief?

7th floor:......

Floor 8: ...

Floor 9: ...

Floor 10: Shit, what does it mean to look alike? This is the dog thief, brother! Except for the dog thief, he is the only one who can take xjb photos without blurring his beauty and handsome in 360 degrees without viewing angle. (convinced)

11th Floor: The case has been solved. The case has been solved. I will tell you why Mr. Zhuo suddenly started to pick fish. It turned out to be a thief. [Funny]

After several posts said that the two people in the photo were indeed Zhuo Liming and Mu Su Xing, the readers who were calm at first exploded.