Chapter 72. City of Staeburg

"Good morning Ken!" Seraphina said happily as she picked up the young man and spun him around above her head before he even opened his eyes after he teleported back to the academy.

"Seraphina! How are you able to get to me this fast!" Ken complained as he greeted the rest while still up in the air.

"Emma didn't tell you? She signed up to come back a week early to help with the new student enrollment but since your last minute trip, she wanted to stay home with you for at least a few days so I told her I would come and help out instead." Seraphina replied happily and finally let Ken down.

"Thank you Seraphina." Emma said as the girls got together and started chatting around about their break and what everyone did and most importantly, made sure Ken didn't get himself into any more trouble.

"Let's go get some food. I haven't had breakfast yet." Ken told the girls and started leading the way towards the dining hall.

"Are you still doing two exchanges this semester?" Alice asked as the group got in line to get their breakfast.

"That's the plan. We will go check if my exchange to go train with Frederick has been approved. I will also send a request to Nafluica academy and see if I can get Thallan to train me while I am there." Ken replied as the group got their food and settled at a large table.

After 4 years at the academy. Ken went from the overconfident commoner that knew nothing and no one to one of the most popular and well known students. Similar to how he is the center of attention wherever he goes for an exchange, the number of admirers has only grown over the years and getting girls approaching the group constantly has become a daily part of Ken's academy life.

"Did you see any cute girls or interesting races during the enrollment?" Ken asked Seraphina curiously.

"Ken!" A voice said happily before the girls could complain about his remark.

Turning around, Ken saw a group of boys he had never seen before waiting eagerly to talk to him.

"Ugh. Ryo! Go away. I'm already tired of seeing your stupid face when I'm at home, I don't need to see you at school as well." Alice complained.

Shocked to hear Alice mention Ryo's name. Ken took a closer look at the young man standing in front of him. Instead of the malnourished skinny kid he remembers, Ryo had grown into a handsome young man in the few years since Ken had seen the boy.

"RYO! Wow! You had a growth spurt since I last saw you!" Ken said happily as he asked the group of young men to join them so he could catch up and chat with Ryo.

"Thanks Ken for everything you did for me." Ryo said gratefully as Ken was more than happy to introduce the vampire boy from the slums to his girls.

"I told you! I know you had what it takes to make it here! I hope the rest of the boys are doing well."

"They are doing great! Everyone studied hard and when they failed to get selected for Dragonspire, Ava was able to get them enrolled into Vespera Academy!" Ryo replied happily to the delight of Ken.

While Ken and Ryo chatted happily, Ken noticed Ryo's group of friends were of all races and it was easy to tell they were all of common birth from their timidness.

"I will be rather busy this year since I made a promise with the king of Yelwreak and have to reach holy level before this year ends. But if any of you ever ran into anything, feel free to come by and talk to any of us. You all have the potential, so study hard while you are here." Ken offered as the boys all started to relax slightly.

As Ken chatted with the boys, he had to reject the advances from a horde of first year girls as the young man settled back into his academy life and after breakfast, Ken and the girls wished Ryo and his new friends the best of luck before heading to the staffing room to confirm his exchange while also submitting a request for Nafluica Academy.