Chapter 35. Adventure in Yelwraek

"Clare! You brought him home!"

Hearing an excited voice, Ken looked around and saw a mini version of Clare happily running up towards them.

"Chloe right? You look just like Clare!"

"I was way cuter when I was her age and she will never be as beautiful as I am." Clare snapped

"Sheesh, what a terrible older sister!"

"As much as her words are harsh. I would have to agree that Clare was definitely cuter than Chloe."

"Cecilla! I was looking for you at the banquet. You didn't even come over to say hello! What a pair of rude sisters."

"Since I couldn't fulfill my duty and got rejected by Xandrian, my father deemed me not necessary to attend the tournament this time so I didn't get a chance to go." Cecilla replied with a smile but her expression was full of sorrow.

"Did he at least let you off the hook now?" Ken asked, feeling bad for the girl.

"Nope! We are having a royal ball in two weeks, supposedly it's to celebrate Clare's birthday but obviously it's just an excuse to get important people to gather. He told me to make myself useful and do whatever it takes to get Xandrian and his family to agree to the marriage at the ball." Cecilla said with a chuckle.

Not willing to let Cecilla drag the mood down any further, Clare told her to go back to her wing for tonight so they could get some rest and ushered Ken into his guest room and told him to get some sleep before closing the door and wished him a good night. Too tired from the long day to put up a fight, Ken decided to listen to Clare and just go to sleep even though he would have liked to talk with Cecilla for a little bit longer.

Feeling the sun warming his face and the streaks of light through his closed eyes, Ken turned subconsciously to the other side to face away from the sunlight. Instead of emptiness, Ken felt a tickle on his nose and as he reached up he felt a soft and tender warm body.

Unconsciously, Ken pulled the body in tightly and as he felt her soft and silky hair, he buried his face deep into her until he could feel the skin on her neck and with the warmth of the girl and the sun out of his face, just as Ken was about to fall back into deep sleep.

"CECILLA! What are you doing in Ken's room!"

Hearing the familiar voice, Ken opened his eyes to see the blond hair of the girl he's spooning.

Instead of letting him go after getting woken up by Clare, Cecilla turned to face Ken, giving him a warm smile, she buried her face into his chest and went back to sleep.

flabbergasted at her sister's behavior, Clare stormed into the room and started pulling Cecilla off Ken while giving him the death glare.

"Ken! Let go of her and stop pretending you are asleep! I saw you open your eyes. You two are taking it too far!"

Tired of hearing her sister screaming in her ears, Cecilla decided it was time to let go of Ken before Clare had a heart attack.

"Why did you even bring him home if you are just gonna leave him in a guest room instead of snuggling with him." Cecilla commented while slowly getting out of Ken's bed.

Wearing nothing but a thin nightgown, Ken could see parts of Cecilla's flawless skin through the morning sunlight and it took all of his will to not get aroused at the sight of the beautiful elf girl.

After much complaining, Cecilla and Clare eventually left Ken's room so he could take a shower and get ready to go explore the city with the girls.

"Morning Chloe! What are we having for breakfast?" Ken asked happily as he saw Chloe waiting outside of his room for him.