Chapter 53. Condition

"You have been a thorn in my sight since day one, commoner. I think it's about time we put you back in your place." Luke commented as the group had Ken encircled after leading him to a dark alley.

"Luke. I will stop with the pretending. You don't like me, I don't like you. I won't do anything to you because of your status and you won't do anything to me because of Clare and Cecilla. You should just focus on your training instead of spending so much time on me since it won't get either of us anywhere." Ken replied, getting tired of having to deal with Luke.

Suddenly, the nobles surrendering Ken started to scream and shout loudly while Ken looked on in confusion in the middle.

"What are you people doing!" Lovetta screamed as she rushed to the scene and saw the group surrendering Ken while screaming but was unable to push through to see exactly what's going on.

"Lovetta! Why didn't you go back to the academy? Don't escalate anything alright?" Ken pleaded while still surrendered by Luke's goons and not able to see Lovetta clearly.

"I have told you before mutt. If you kept on getting in my face. I will make you pay. But I guess since the commoner knows his place better than you. We might as well take it out on him instead." Luke laughed as the nobles continued to scream while blocking Ken from Lovetta's view.

"Get away from him! If you want to come at me, come at me!" Lovetta screamed as the rage in her was ready to explode from the constant taunting over the years and the fact that she couldn't see what's going on between Ken and the nobles.

"Hey boys. Let's show this commoner what it means to mess with us!" Luke shouted at his goons as they got even louder while not doing anything to Ken at all.

However, with her boiling point reached, Lovetta lost her rationality and even with Ken trying to calm her down through the shouting telling her that they are not doing anything to him.

The fight or flight instinct within her took over and as she let out a howl, her clothes started to rip and in front of the group, the once beautiful girl is now a giant gray wolf growling and snarling with her fangs bare and without an ounce of humanity left.

With saving Ken the only thought in her mind, Lovetta leaped through the enclosement around Ken to easily reach him and with protecting him the only thought on her mind, Lovetta was ready to fight off anyone that dared harming her lover.

"HAHAHAHA. He's really fucking a dog!" Luke said, bursting into laughter.

Confused as to what's happening, Lovetta looked around and instead of seeing people looking for a fight, all she could see were nobles pointing and laughing at her.

"What a disgrace to our race. To think any human would stoop so low. I could at least understand the elves since they let you hide behind them? Do you not have any shame for the entire world to see a human going around fucking animals and lizards like they are our equals? Disgusting. But this. This is too funny. To think a human would actually mate with a dog! Just look at it!" Luke said in disgust.

Bursting into more laughter with his goons while pointing at Lovetta. The wolf girl is now in a state of total confusion. Looking to fight off anyone to protect the one she loves but is now the laughtstock and the cause of their disdain towards him, fleeing the scene in total panic was the only thing the wolf girl could do in the state of confusion.

As she quickly ran away without even looking at Ken, with her sharp hearing, she would keep hearing the laughter long after she was out of sight.

"Luke, you went too far this time. I can't just laugh it off when you went this far to humiliate my girl." Ken said as calmly as he could while trying his best to control his anger and be rational.