011. Hawkmoth's Defeat. . .

FRANCE, PARIS 2023

FRANCE, PARIS 2023.
chap 11. hawkmoth's defeat !

"Don't leave me," She whispered in horrible voice crack, and moved her face down closer to his so their noses just touched, a few of her tears hitting his skin, "please, I can't do this without you-"

The butterflies screeching got closer to them now which had her head snapping up away from him, and felt her stomach churn in fear seeing Hawkmoth now hovering in front of them, smirking wickedly.

"Don't touch him!" Ladybug exclaimed protectively through a cry, as she pulled Cat Noir's body closer to her chest that had his head falling into the crook of her neck, and she shuffled back the best she could with them both from Hawkmoth.

He landed on the metal they both were placed on, as the dark butterflies behind him screech and his purple aura got brighter. He tilted his masked face down at their figures cradled together, and waited to see what she would do.

Ladybugs body was shaking with fear but wouldn't show it in front of the villain, as she matched his menacing glare with one of her own, and pulled Cat Noir closer to her protectively, wrapping her arms tighter around his back and shoulders.

She glanced down at his face hidden in her neck, feeling his slow breaths hitting her skin as her suited fingers brush through his blocks briefly, knowing she had to do something without his help to stop Hawkmoth

Giving one last once look over on the male she loved more than she thought she ever would, Ladybug gently placed his head against the metal next to her legs, as her glaring eyes snap up to Hawkmoth, jaw clenched with rage.

The hero then goes to swiftly pounce up from her spot seeing Hawkmoth brining his hand up to most likely do something, and yells out as she charged at him blindly.

However, before she could even do anything, her body was caught in an invisible force that caused the breath to get knocked out her, and was now being levitated above the ground in Hawkmoth's power.

"No!" She cried out in alarm struggling against the strong hold over her body, as she felt herself quivering trying to break the telekinesis he was using on her, and choked out a few pained whimpers when it was getting tighter around her neck.

"I can feel your bones shaking!" Hawkmoth declares in his spin-chilling tone that was overlapped by others, as he scrunched his knuckle up, resulting in her grabbing onto her throat not being able to breath. He smirked wickedly realising something, "You're just a scared little girl, aren't you?"

She tried to talk back hearing his words but the pressure around her throat got intenser, causing her hands to claw at it desperately, with tears of pain and exhausting building up fast. She thought this was the worst of it, but what happened next made loosing seem the only thing she was good at.