07. Becoming Paris Heroes. . .

FRANCE, PARIS 2023

FRANCE, PARIS 2023.
chap 7. becoming paris heroes !
WARNING : long chapter

"The coaster!" Ladybug exclaimed in worry knowing her friends were on that, as she stood up more straight beside Cat Noir, who was already running towards the issue they had to fix.

"The wheel! Let's roll, princess!" He yelled back to his partner, grabbing onto her forearm to pull her up with him as they both now begin to run through the empty carnival.

His bell made a ringing sound as he moved, and grabbed his baton tucked in his belt to throw it up into the air. He jumped up a little to where it was, using one of his booted feet to kick it into ground, as the stick began to expand upwards a lot.

Ladybug sensing what he was planning to do got behind him, as he held onto the end of the baton to tug it down, letting her jump onto it with a steady position. Once it was pulled down enough, he let his hands go on it and she was sent flying through the air towards the rollercoaster out of control.

The passengers still shriek at the alarming speed they were traveling along the tracks, as a screaming Ladybug was attached behind them by her yo-yo, getting tugged along the same way they were going in.

"No free rides for you!" Magician declares evilly appearing on her levitating platform again, as she aims her wand at the ride still on the tracks, creating even more yellow electricity sparking over it.

The rollercoaster was sent into the air flying because of the hit, causing everyone experiencing this to yell out in panic more, and heard the balloon monster cackle from its spot near the tracks.

On the road where the ferris wheel was currently rolling along in between cars, one honks its horn when it almost ran into it, as Cat Noir was trying to run after it in hopes to stop it, "Wait! Wrong way!"

Another car honks its horn as it came to a sudden break, when Cat Noir leapt over the transportation, and placed his hands on the metal to spot his neon green, glowing ring around his gloved finger.

"Ooo, shiny!" He comments a bit childishly as he jumped up into the air looking down at it, and yelped when Ladybug appeared beside him also in the air, swinging along with her yo-yo.

She latched onto his open paw tightly that made him grabbed onto her hand, and turned his head up to her grinning self, "Need a helping hand, kitty?" She called out, and didn't give him a chance to flirt back, as she was already swinging him towards the ferris wheels window.