02. Lover's First Glance . . .

FRANCE, PARIS 2023

FRANCE, PARIS 2023.
chap 2. lover's first glance !

(Y/N) was standing in front of her new classmates as the first lesson had started, and held a flute in between her shaking hands from the nerves she felt. Though her gaze stayed on the instrument, and sometimes Marinette, who was next to Alya, both of them grinning in encouragement at the girl.

Taking a deep breath to ease her anxiety, she placed her lips on the end of the flute, and began to play it in a cacophonous way, causing the class to wince with their hands covering their ears.

Even with the entire class making complaints at her terrible playing, Marinette, Alya, and Nino all sent the (H/C) haired girl thumbs up, and strained smiles.

.....

Standing on a balancing beam inside the sport hall of the high school, (Y/N)'s hair was up in a bun, and was wearing her gymnastic gear, as she raised her arms up to balance herself panickily.

Beside the long beam leading to many mats at the end, Mrs. Bustier, and Principle Damocles held clipboard with pens, to watch the girl and grade her for this subject.

When (Y/N) goes to jump up into the air, their heads and eyes followed where she went, faces changing into worried ones when the girl did to many back handstands, and landed with a thud against the mats.

Her face was planted on the ground in an uncomfortable position, legs bent over her head as she whimpered in both pain, and embarrassment. The teachers glance down at her with concerned looks, and winced in sympathy.

Marinette was straightaway by her sisters side, bending down to her height, and easily pulled her up to give (Y/N) a reassure smile, while Alya sent another thumbs up in approval behind them.

.....

Sitting around one of the science tables together, the Dupain-Cheng sisters were busy creating experiments with liquids for their current class, as their table was full of different things to add into them.

(Y/N) held a flask in one hand while the other held a tube of green liquid, and was very hesitant to poor it inside the glass. She gulped as she shared a look with Marinette, who nodded through a smile to signal 'go for it'.

And as soon as the green chemicals dropped inside the flask, an explosion occurred that sent a fog of green smoke flowing out of the flask in her hand, and made the twins yelp in surprise with rapidly blinking eyelashes staring at it.

"That's so cool!" Alya rushed up to them with a wide grin, and wrapped her arms around their shoulders, shaking them in emphasis with her words, while Nino peeked over the tables in slight fear from the explosion.