08. Partners Or More. . .

FRANCE, PARIS 2023

FRANCE, PARIS 2023.
chap 8. partners or more !

As the sun drips below the horizon, Paris undergoes a transformation revealing a whole new facet of its enchanting allure. The night air, cool and crisp, carries with it a symphony of sounds and a medley of scents, that paint the canvas of the city's nocturnal environment. The twinkling lights of the city create a mesmerizing mosaic, that stretches out towards the horizon.

Sitting up on top of the edge of a roof inside the city, gazing over the magnificent scenery in front of them Ladybug and Cat Noir sat next to each other, both holding ice-creams that were giving to them, a reward for saving Paris again.

"Paris is safe, and we did that." Cat Noir was the first one to speak which broke their comfortable silence, and turned his head towards his partner, who had the same ice-cream as he did in hand.

She chuckles softly to herself in still disbelief at how she was a hero, and her lips twitched upwards while looking at him, and ate some of the treat, "It's hard to believe."

"You know what, watermelon?" He suddenly question in a humours tone, his fluffy hair blowing with the wind when it picked up, as a few strands were falling over his masked eyes.

She hummed a little in acknowledgement hearing his words, already feeling he was about to tease her about something, and momentarily stopped eating the ice-cream snarking back, "I'm all ears, fleabag."

He gave a sly smirk followed by a hair brush off his forehead with his free hand, "Don't take it personally princess, you've got a great style, but I believe you could, uh..." He trailed off for a second shyly, and glanced away from her awaiting gaze, before giving her a playful gleam, "punch a little faster."

"Really?" She fake gasped offended through a scoff, and finished off the rest of her ice-cream as she flicked his bell, causing him to flush red in the cheeks, "Interesting observation, kitty."

She then balled her left fist up that had her lucky bracelet under her suit, and went to aim it at him when he wasn't looking at her. Though without even turning his head, he caught her fist inside his palm, and slowly turned his gaze to her with a smug smirk.

"Slow, but pretty strong for a watermelon." He complimented teasingly, as he want to bring her suited knuckle up to his lips, but she giggled watching this happen, and pushed her finger up against his nose instead.

" He complimented teasingly, as he want to bring her suited knuckle up to his lips, but she giggled watching this happen, and pushed her finger up against his nose instead