04. First Akuma Issue. . .

FRANCE, PARIS 2023

FRANCE, PARIS 2023.
chap 4. first akuma issue !

Before she could even think of an response to answer with, the yo-yo holding them up began to slip off the ceiling and it sent them falling to the floor now, both shouting in alarm.

Ladybug's figure was flailing around in the air, as she prepared to hit the floor roughly, but didn't expect to feel warm hands catching her, and fall into someone's strong arms.

She yelps at the thump to her side, arms automatically wrapping around the person's defined shoulders, and just barely saw Cat Noir's still grinning face through her squinted eyes, the one who easily caught her.

His hand was respectfully placed on her middle back, and the other one was under her knees, just gazing her suited left thigh, as her head was close to resting on his shoulder.

Once Cat Noir knew she would be alright to stand up by herself, he gently placed her down against the floor, as he lingered behind her incase she fell back once her feet touched the floor.

Ladybug was slightly hunched over to place her hands on her knees, taking in deep breaths to calm herself from what just happened, and barely dodged her yo-yo falling back down in front of her.

Sensing eyes staring at her intently from behind her, and remembering who had saved her from slamming into the floor, she span around quickly to see Cat Noir, but was only faced with the scenery of the tower inside.

"What do you think you're doing?" His voice was heard from one of the corners in the church, as he was now hidden in the shadows to admire her figure silently, and made his tone a bit deeper to seem intimidating, "This is a dangerous place for a pretty lady like yourself."

She scoffed a little offended at his accusing, and rubbed the back of her sore head as she looks around to try locate him, "Excuse me, I'm no damsel in distress." She fired back, ears slightly heating up at his end comment, and went to question curiously, "Who even are you?"

"Name's Cat Noir." He introduced from in the shadows still, his voice sounding from a different part of the roof now that had her turning to hear it better.

She bent down to scramble for her yo-yo without looking at it, and stood back up with it in her hand, while raised her eyebrows underneath her red mask, "Do I, ah, know you?"

"I'm the new hero in town. Here...." He trailed off in dramatic effect, once again changing positions to make his speech sound more intimidating for the young girl, "to save the world!"

She stifled an amused sort at his words, placing one of her suited palms up to her mouth, and smirked a bit smugly. The new suit really boosted her confidence for some reason, "Ha! Really? With what, 'furballs'?"