03. The Kwami Of Creation. . .

FRANCE, PARIS 2023

FRANCE, PARIS 2023.
chap 3. the kwami of creation !

(Y/N) sighed deeply in relief watching her walk away, realizing the chase was now over and could relax her poor heart again. That was until something shimmered red behind her in the room, and the door lock clicked open.

She yelped in surprise when the door was taking out from behind her, and she fell back onto the floor inside the mystery room with a thump, just as the door slammed shut to lock her in there.

Old objects around her on the shelves began to rattle in an eerie way, causing her to shoot up from the floor, and slowly crept back in fear, "Uh, I'll be gone in a flash!" She stuttered out, unaware of the statue behind her that she was about to hit, "I usually scare myself honestly-"

A startled scream escaped her lips when she bumped into the statue, making her jump around to face it, hands held up in a feeble position, as she spots a ladybug suddenly flying softly towards her.

She held out one of her shaky fingers for the bug to land onto, watching as it gently lands on it with a flutter of its wings, "What are you doing here?" She questioned in a whisper, lifting the ladybug up to her face.

The ladybug flew off her finger for a second for it to only land back on her, (Y/N) flinching when it now jumped on her nose, causing her eyes to move crisscross to see it.

"Wait!" She exclaimed when the bug flew off of her again into the air, hand reaching out for the animal as she just missed it by an inch of a finger.

The ladybug suddenly transformed into a bright, red aura that lit up the things it traveled around, making all the objects on the shelves rattle when it flew in between them, and ended up lighting up something on the stone wall for her eyes to see.

Curious to what was happening in the room, she walked up to the stone wall with furrowed brows, and placed a hand on it to read the writing, "'Who saves a life saves the world'?"

When her words finished flowing out the ladybug's aura flew away again, towards a old looking mini table that had weird symbols all over it. The ladybug went underneath it, and a blast of that red aura shot out from it, lighting up more symbols on the floor.

"Huh?" (Y/N) breathed out softly in confusion, tilting her head to the side as the aura slightly illuminated her features, and underneath the ancient table.

Placing down her bag from school off to the side, she clasped her hands together against her chest nervously, as she began to walk towards where the glowing was coming from.

The candles were now all lit up around the room, making things more creepy but intriguing as to what that red glowing was. She kneeled down just before the thick, circle table, and placed her cheek against the floor to see underneath the table.