06. Accepting Being Ladybug. . .

FRANCE, PARIS 2023

FRANCE, PARIS 2023.
chap 6. accepting being ladybug !

She was pulled out of her deep thought when Alya twirled her body around to face hers, and grinned widely as she pointed to something behind her, them now arriving at the entrance of the fun place, "Look who's here with Nino in the carnival."

The air was knocked out (Y/N)'s lungs, feeling an overwhelming amount of butterflies fluttering around in her stomach, as she glanced up to make eye contact with a familiar pair of green eyes, that were already staring at her.

A small yelp of startlement escaped her seeing his eyes on her from afar, and slides to hide herself behind Alya, who was chuckling knowingly through a sly smile, "Girl, he's still literally looking at you, and I think he wants to talk to you."

(Y/N)'s head peeked over her friends shoulder a little to see if this was true, and squealed when she indeed did spot Adrien staring, while waving at her from his spot beside Nino, "Is he still waving hello?" She whispered out from behind Alya's back again, not daring to look back up.

"Yes, so let's go before he stops." Alya commented firmly with a teasing smirk, while she waved back at the two males a bit in front of them, and grabbed her best friends forearm behind her, "C'mon (N/N)."

Rapid protests left the (H/C) haired girls lips feeling her arm getting tugged along, and squeaked as she tripped to catch up with Alya. Her free hand was holding onto her bag strap for dear life, and let Alya drag her over towards the other duo talking in front of some fair stands.

"Hey, Nino!" Alya greets happily when they arrived in front of them, and the girls came to a slower stop as Nino shuddered in alarm seeing Alya, his crush.

(Y/N) stumbled up beside Alya when she was pulled up forcefully, and stood up straight more nervous as her gaze made eye contact with Adrien's soft green ones, once again already looking at her.

"Uh, hey! 'Sup, Alya?" Nino stuttered for a greeting back, his legs growing wobbly from behind Adrien a little bit, and moved up beside him once he had his voice back, "You look, uh..."

He moved his attention towards the other two, who were still staring at each other in a trance completely ignoring what was happening, "(Y/N), right? We met!" He gives the flustered girl a welcoming grin, and places a hand on Adrien's shoulder, "This is my friend Adrien."

She felt her ears heat up in embarrassment, fiddling with her lucky bracelet, and turns her head to the side still feeling Adrien's gaze on her, "We've actually already met..." She admitted sheepishly, while peeking up at Adrien's warmly smiling expression.

Both Alya and Nino looked between the duo who were somewhat flustered, mischievous smirks crossing their features, as Nino raised his brows at them, "Oh, I see!" He points a finger in between them teasingly, "You two have a little secret."